Report NEP-EDU-2006-08-19This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Manacorda & Carolina Sanchez-Paramo & Norbert Schady, 2005. "Changes in Returns to Education in Latin America: the Role of Demand and Supply of Skills," CEP Discussion Papers dp0712, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michael Svarer & Helena Skyt Nielsen, 2006. "Educational Homogamy: Preferences or Opportunities?," Economics Working Papers 2006-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jiang, Juan & Harayama, Yuko & Abe, Shiro, 2006. "University-local industry linkages : the case of Tohoku University in the Sendai area of Japan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3991, The World Bank.
- Hilary Steedman, 2005. "Apprenticeship in Europe: 'Fading' or Flourishing?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0710, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Saul Lach & Mark Schankerman, 2006. "Incentives and Invention in Universities," CEP Discussion Papers dp0729, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.