Report NEP-EDU-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rainald Borck, 2006. "Central versus Local Education Finance: A Political Economy Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 565, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009533_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Douglas Harris & Tim R. Sass, 2006. "The Effects of Teacher Training on Teacher Value Added," Working Papers wp_2006_03_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Sörlin, Sverker, 2006. "Trust and Universities: Management of Research and Education under Changing Knowledge Regimes," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 53, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Wendy A. Stock & T. Aldrich Finegan & John J. Siegfried, 2006. "Matriculation in U.S. Economics Ph.D. Programs: How Many Accepted Americans Do Not Enroll?," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0609, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Schady, Norbert, 2006. "Early childhood development in Latin America and the Caribbean," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3869, The World Bank.
- Mark R. Rosenzweig & Junsen Zhang, 2006. "Do Population Control Policies Induce More Human Capital Investment? Twins, Birthweight, and China's 'One Child' Policy," Working Papers 933, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Jan M. Hoem & Michaela Kreyenfeld, 2006. "Anticipatory analysis and its alternatives in life-course research. Part 1: Education and first childbearing," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-006, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Jo Anna Gray & Jean Stockard & Joe Stone, 2006. "Childbearing, Marriage and Human Capital Investment," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2006-1, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Feb 2006.
- Wendy A. Stock & T. Aldrich Finegan & John J. Siegfried, 2006. "Attrition in Economics Ph.D. Programs," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0608, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- David M. Brasington, 2006. "School Choice and the Flight to Private Schools: To What Extent Are Public and Private Schools Substitutes?," Departmental Working Papers 2006-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Mary A. Burke & Tim R. Sass, 2006. "Classroom Peer Effects and Student Achievement," Working Papers wp2006_02_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University.