Report NEP-EDU-2006-02-19This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bergh, Andreas & Fink, Günther, 2006. "Higher Education: Does Public Expenditure Increase Enrollment?," Ratio Working Papers 84, The Ratio Institute.
- Bratti, Massimiliano, 2006. "Social Class and Undergraduate Degree Subject in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 1979, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Iñigo Iturbe Ormaetxe & Guadalupe Valera, 2004. "Social Security Reform And The Support For Public Education," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Roland Strausz, "undated". "The Bologna Process: How student mobility affects multi-cultural skills and educational quality," Papers 030, Departmental Working Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:20063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stepan Jurajda & Daniel Munich, 2005. "Admission to Selective Schools, Alphabetically," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp282, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jorge Durán & Charles Figuieres & Alexandra Rillaers, 2004. "Fiscal Competition And Public Education In Regions," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-43, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-02-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amparo Castelló-Climent, 2004. "A Reassessment Of The Relationship Between Inequality And Growth: What Human Capital Inequality Data Say?," Working Papers. Serie EC 2004-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Fabio Sabatini, 2006. "Social Capital, Public Spending and the Quality of Economic Development: The Case of Italy," Working Papers 2006.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Schwerdt, Guido & Turunen, Jarkko, 2006. "Growth in Euro Area Labour Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 5509, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lamo, Ana & Messina, Julián & Wasmer, Etienne, 2006. "Are Specific Skills an Obstacle to Labour Market Adjustment? Theory and an Application to the EU Enlargement," CEPR Discussion Papers 5503, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ehu:biltok:200601 is not listed on IDEAS anymore