Report NEP-EDU-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lauren Zykorie, "undated". "Reauthorizing Discipline for the Disabled Student: Will Congress create a better balance in the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)?," Connecticut Public Interest Law Journal uconn_cpilj-1005, University of Connecticut School of Law.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:985 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:989 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2005003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2004. "Race, equity, and public schools in post-apartheid South Africa," FCND briefs 182, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Handa, Sudhanshu & Simler, Kenneth R. & Harrower, Sarah, 2004. "Human capital, household welfare, and children's schooling in Mozambique:," Research reports 134, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:ifs:cemmap:wp16/03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miguel St. Aubyn & João Pereira, 2004. "What Level of Education Matters Most for Growth? Evidence from Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2004/13, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Dalton Conley & Rebecca Glauber, 2005. "Parental Educational Investment and Children's Academic Risk: Estimates of the Impact of Sibship Size and Birth Order from Exogenous Variations in Fertility," NBER Working Papers 11302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santiago Budria & Javier Díaz-Jiménez, 2005. "Economic Inequality in Spain: The European Union Household Panel Dataset," Labor and Demography 0505001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mihails Hazans & Olga Rastrigina & Ija Trapeznikova, 2005. "Family background and schooling outcomes before and during the transition - Evidence from the Baltic countries," Labor and Demography 0505002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald Mincy & Shoshana Grossbard & Chien-Chung Huang, 2005. "An Economic Analysis of Co-Parenting Choices: Single Parent, Visiting Father, Cohabitation, Marriage," Labor and Demography 0505004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Martin & Alex Segura-Ubiergo, 2005. "Social Spending in IMF-supported Programs," Public Economics 0504011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Talat Mahmood & Sara Geerdes & Klaus Schömann, 2005. "Unmet Labour Demand in Europe - Chances for Immigrants?," CIG Working Papers SP II 2005-07, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Harold Alderman & John Hoddinott & Bill Kinsey, 2004. "Long Term Consequences Of Early Childhood Malnutrition," HiCN Working Papers 09, Households in Conflict Network.