Report NEP-EDU-2004-10-21This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans J. Baumgartner & Viktor Steiner, 2004. "Enrolment into Higher Education and Changes in Repayment Obligations of Student Aid – Microeconometric Evidence for Germany," HEW 0410003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:405 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bauer, Philipp C. & Riphahn, Regina T., 2004. "Heterogeneity in the Intergenerational Transmission of Educational Attainment: Evidence from Switzerland on Natives and Second Generation Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 1354, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mario Calderini & Chiara Franzoni, 2004. "Is academic patenting detrimental to high quality research? An empirical analysis of the relationship between scientific careers and patent applications," KITeS Working Papers 162, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2004.
- Jorge A. Paz, 2004. "Education, Gender and Youth in the labor market in Argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 272, Universidad del CEMA.
- Edwin Leuven & Mikael Lindahl & Hessel Oosterbeek & Dinand Webbink, 2004. "New evidence on the effect of time in school on early achievement," HEW 0410001, EconWPA.
- Rubiana Chamarbagwala, 2004. "Returns to Education, Child Labor, & Schooling in India," Development and Comp Systems 0410003, EconWPA.
- Voxi Heinrich S. Amavilah, 2004. "Generalized Knowledge Index: The Production, and Imputed Gross Future and Present Values of Doctoral Dissertations across Some African Countries," GE, Growth, Math methods 0410007, EconWPA.
- del Rey, Elena & Romero, Laura, 2004. "Prices versus Exams as Strategic Instruments for Competing Universities," Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona 12, Department of Economics, University of Girona.