Report NEP-EDU-2004-02-29This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 2004. "Subjective Well-Being and the Family: Results from an Ordered Probit Model with Multiple Random Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 1016, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cecilia E. Rouse & Alan B. Krueger, 2004. "Putting Computerized Instruction to the Test: A Randomized Evaluation of a "Scientifically-based" Reading Program," NBER Working Papers 10315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Piketty, Thomas, 2003. "The Impact of Divorce on School Performance: Evidence from France, 1968-2002," CEPR Discussion Papers 4146, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & Portrait, France & van den Berg, Gerard J, 2004. "Individual Mortality and Macroeconomic Conditions from Birth to Death," CEPR Discussion Papers 4200, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lechner, Michael & Vazquez-Alvarez, Rosalia, 2004. "The Effect of Disability on Labour Market Outcomes in Germany: Evidence from Matching," CEPR Discussion Papers 4223, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karen Eggleston & Winnie Yip, 2004. "Hospital Competition under Regulated Prices: Application to Urban Health Sector Reforms in China," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0401, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2004. "Changes in the Disparities in Chronic Disease during the Course of the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 10311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burgess, Simon & Gossage, Denise & Propper, Carol, 2003. "Explaining Differences in Hospital Performance: Does the Answer Lie in the Labour Market?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 2004. "Intergenerational Transfer of Human Capital and Optimal Education Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 4201, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Campos, Nauro F & Jolliffe, Dean, 2004. "After, Before and During: Returns to Education in Hungary (1986-1998)," CEPR Discussion Papers 4215, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.