Report NEP-ECM-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Degui Li & Peter CB Phillips & Jiti Gao, 2017. "Kernel-based inference in time-varying coefficient models with multiple integrated regressors," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/17, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jiti Gao & Oliver Linton & Bin Peng, 2017. "Inference on a Semiparametric Model with Global Power Law and Local Nonparametric Trends," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/17, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Moundigbaye, Mantobaye & Rea, William S. & Reed, W. Robert, 2017. "Which panel data estimator should I use? A corrigendum and extension," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-58, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tingting Cheng & Jiti Gao & Oliver Linton, 2017. "Multi-step non- and semi-parametric predictive regressions for short and long horizon stock return prediction," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/17, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Anna Bykhovskaya & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2017. "Point Optimal Testing with Roots That Are Functionally Local to Unity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 3007, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gloria Gonzalez-Rivera & Joao Henrique Mazzeu & Esther Ruiz & Helena Veiga, 2017. "A Bootstrap Approach for Generalized Autocontour Testing. Implications for VIX Forecast Densities," Working Papers 201709, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Simon Clinet & Yoann Potiron, 2017. "Testing if the market microstructure noise is fully explained by the informational content of some variables from the limit order book," Papers 1709.02502, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
- Petrova, Katerina & Kapetanios, George & Masolo, Riccardo & Waldron, Matthew, 2017. "A time varying parameter structural model of the UK economy," Bank of England working papers 677, Bank of England.
- E. Otranto & M. Mucciardi, 2017. "Clustering Space-Time Series: A Flexible STAR Approach," Working Paper CRENoS 201707, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Mawuli Segnon & Mark Trede, 2017. "Forecasting Market Risk of Portfolios: Copula-Markov Switching Multifractal Approach," CQE Working Papers 6617, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Fossati, Sebastian, 2017. "Testing for State-Dependent Predictive Ability," Working Papers 2017-9, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- David Harris & Gael M. Martin & Indeewara Perera & Don S. Poskitt, 2017. "Construction and visualization of optimal confidence sets for frequentist distributional forecasts," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/17, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Christopher J. Rook, 2017. "Multivariate Density Modeling for Retirement Finance," Papers 1709.04070, arXiv.org.
- Anna Bykhovskaya & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2017. "Boundary Limit Theory for Functional Local to Unity Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 3008, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Brunner, Daniel & Heiss, Florian & Romahn, André & Weiser, Constantin, 2017. "Reliable estimation of random coefficient logit demand models," DICE Discussion Papers 267, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Zaka RATSIMALAHELO, 2017. "Generalised Wald type Test of nonlinear restrictions," Working Papers 2017-13, CRESE.
- Alho, Juha & Müller, Gerrit & Pflieger, Verena & Rendtel, Ulrich, 2017. "The fade away of an initial bias in longitudinal surveys," Discussion Papers 2017/25, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Michael mcAleer, 2017. "Stationarity and Invertibility of a Dynamic Correlation Matrix," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-082/III, Tinbergen Institute.