Report NEP-ECM-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gholamreza Hajargasht & William E. Griffiths, 2016. "Estimation and Testing of Stochastic Frontier Models using Variational Bayes," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2024, The University of Melbourne.
- Christopher G. Gibbs & Andrey L. Vasnev, 2017. "Conditionally Optimal Weights and Forward-Looking Approaches to Combining Forecasts," Discussion Papers 2017-10, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Javed Iqbal & Muhammad Nadim Hanif, 2017. "Performance Comparison of Modified HP Filter, Wavelet Analysis and Empirical Mode Decomposition for Smoothing Macroeconomic Time Series," SBP Working Paper Series 87, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Ke Wang & Yujiao Xian & Chia-Yen Lee & Yi-Ming Wei & Zhimin Huang, 2017. "On selecting directions for directional distance functions in a non-parametric framework: A review," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 99, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Muhammad Nadim Hanif & Javed Iqbal & M. Ali Choudhary, 2017. "Fully Modified HP Filter," SBP Working Paper Series 88, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- HONDA, Toshio & ING, Ching-Kang & WU, Wei-Ying, 2017. "Adaptively weighted group Lasso for semiparametric quantile regression models," Discussion Papers 2017-04, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2017. "Copula-based vMEM Specifications versus Alternatives: The Case of Trading Activity," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2017_02, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Moshe Kim & Nir Billfeld, "undated". "Truncation Bias," Working Papers WP2016/7, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Wiseman, Nathan & Sorensen, Todd A., 2017. "Bounds with Imperfect Instruments: Leveraging the Implicit Assumption of Intransitivity in Correlations," IZA Discussion Papers 10646, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sergei Seleznev, 2016. "Solving DSGE models with stochastic trends," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps15, Bank of Russia.
- David Lander & David Gunawan & William E. Griffiths & Duangkamon Chotikapanich, 2016. "Bayesian Assessment of Lorenz and Stochastic Dominance Using a Mixture of Gamma Densities," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2023, The University of Melbourne.
- Gholamreza Hajargasht & William E. Griffiths, 2016. "Inference for Lorenz Curves," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2022, The University of Melbourne.