Report NEP-ECM-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Chaturvedi, Anoop & Lacroix, Guy, 2014. "Robust linear static panel data models using epsilon-contamination," MPRA Paper 59896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Warne, Anders & Coenen, Günter & Christoffel, Kai, 2014. "Marginalized predictive likelihood comparisons of linear Gaussian state-space models with applications to DSGE, DSGEVAR, and VAR models," CFS Working Paper Series 478, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Laurent Callot & Johannes Tang Kristensen, 2014. "Vector Autoregressions with Parsimoniously Time Varying Parameters and an Application to Monetary Policy," CREATES Research Papers 2014-41, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Eisenhauer, Philipp & Heckman, James J. & Mosso, Stefano, 2014. "Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models by Maximum Likelihood and the Simulated Method of Moments," IZA Discussion Papers 8548, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Petra Andrlíková, 2014. "Bayesian default probability models," Working Papers IES 2014/14, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2014.
- Yuki Kawakubo & Shonosuke Sugasawa & Tatsuya Kubokawa, 2014. "Conditional AIC under Covariate Shift with Application to Small Area Prediction," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-944, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Azam, Kazim, 2014. "Effects of Marginal Speci cations on Copula Estimation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1053, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Sundström, David, 2014. "It’s All in the Interval - An imperfect measurements approach to estimate bidders’ primitives in auctions," Umeå Economic Studies 899, Umeå University, Department of Economics, revised 17 Jun 2016.
- Bellemare, Charles & Bissonnette, Luc & Kröger, Sabine, 2014. "Statistical Power of Within and Between-Subjects Designs in Economic Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 8583, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David Azriel & Yosef Rinott, 2014. "On measuring and comparing usefulness of statistical models," Discussion Paper Series dp669, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140147 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Davide Pettenuzzo & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2014. "Optimal Portfolio Choice under Decision-Based Model Combinations," Working Papers 80, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Becker, Gideon, 2014. "The portfolio structure of German households: A multinomial fractional response approach with unobserved heterogeneity," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 74, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Francis X. Diebold & Minchul Shin, 2014. "Assessing Point Forecast Accuracy by Stochastic Error Distance," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-038, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Dominic Coey & Bradley Larsen & Kane Sweeney, 2014. "The Bidder Exclusion Effect," NBER Working Papers 20523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuko Onishi & Yasuhiro Omori, 2014. "Bayesian Estimation of Entry Games with Multiple Players and Multiple Equilibria," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-943, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jennifer Roberts & Gurleen Popli & Rosemary J. Harris, 2014. "Do environmental concerns affect commuting choices? Hybrid choice modelling with household survey data," Working Papers 2014019, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Arcidiacono, Peter & Hotz, V. Joseph & Maurel, Arnaud & Romano, Teresa, 2014. "Recovering Ex Ante Returns and Preferences for Occupations using Subjective Expectations Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8549, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).