Report NEP-ECM-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David M. Kaplan, 2013. "Improved Quantile Inference Via Fixed-Smoothing Asymptotics And Edgeworth Expansion," Working Papers 1313, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- David M. Kaplan & Matt Goldman, 2013. "Comparing distributions by multiple testing across quantiles," Working Papers 13-19, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised Feb 2018.
- David M. Kaplan & Matt Goldman, 2013. "IDEAL Quantile Inference via Interpolated Duals of Exact Analytic L-statistics," Working Papers 1315, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Heng Chen, 2014. "Sheep in Wolf’s Clothing: Using the Least Squares Criterion for Quantile Estimation," Staff Working Papers 14-24, Bank of Canada.
- David M. Kaplan, 2013. "IDEAL Inference on Conditional Quantiles via Interpolated Duals of Exact Analytic L-statistics," Working Papers 1316, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- David M. Kaplan & Yixiao Sun, 2013. "Smoothed Estimating Equations for Instrumental Variables Quantile Regression," Working Papers 1314, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Markku Lanne & Henri Nyberg, 2014. "Generalized Forecast Error Variance Decomposition for Linear and Nonlinear Multivariate Models," CREATES Research Papers 2014-17, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2014. "Two-Part Models for Fractional Responses Defined as Ratios of Integers," WIFO Working Papers 472, WIFO.
- Peter Ganong & Simon Jäger, 2015. "A Permutation Test for the Regression Kink Design," Working Paper 174531, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Ishanu Chattopadhyay, 2014. "Causality Networks," Papers 1406.6651, arXiv.org.
- Juan Carlos Martínez-Ovando & Sergio I. Olivares-Guzmán & Adriana Roldán-Rodríguez, 2014. "Predictive Inference on Finite Populations Segmented in Planned and Unplanned Domains," Working Papers 2014-04, Banco de México.
- Barbara Rossi & Tatevik Sekhposyan, 2014. "Forecast rationality tests in the presence of instabilities, with applications to Federal Reserve and survey forecasts," Economics Working Papers 1426, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2014.
- Dirk Tasche, 2014. "Exact fit of simple finite mixture models," Papers 1406.6038, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
- Malikov, Emir & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2014. "A generalized panel data switching regression model," MPRA Paper 56770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Casasnovas, Valero L. & Aldanondo, Ana M., 2014. "Input aggregation bias in technical efficiency with multiple criteria analysis," MPRA Paper 56778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karapanagiotidis, Paul, 2014. "Dynamic State-Space Models," MPRA Paper 56807, University Library of Munich, Germany.