Report NEP-ECM-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timo Teräsvirta & Yukai Yang, 2014. "Linearity and Misspecification Tests for Vector Smooth Transition Regression Models," CREATES Research Papers 2014-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Norkute, Milda, 2014. "A Monte Carlo Study of a Factor Analytical Method for Fixed-Effects Dynamic Panel Models," Working Papers 2014:7, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Katarzyna Lasak & Carlos Velasco, 2014. "Fractional Cointegration Rank Estimation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-021/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Zhu, Ke & Li, Wai Keung & Yu, Philip L.H., 2014. "Buffered autoregressive models with conditional heteroscedasticity: An application to exchange rates," MPRA Paper 53874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- László Balázsi & László Mátyás & Tom Wansbeek, 2014. "The Estimation of Multi-dimensional Fixed Effects Panel Data Models," CEU Working Papers 2014_1, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 10 Feb 2014.
- Michael Bleaney & Zhiyong Li, 2014. "A New Spread Estimator," Discussion Papers 14/01, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Guarino, Cassandra M. & Reckase, Mark D. & Stacy, Brian & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2014. "Evaluating Specification Tests in the Context of Value-Added Estimation," IZA Discussion Papers 7974, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stephan Stahlschmidt & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Helmut Thome, 2014. "An Application of Principal Component Analysis on Multivariate Time-Stationary Spatio-Temporal Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-016, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2014. "Data-based priors for vector autoregressions with drifting coefficients," MPRA Paper 53772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Tankov, 2014. "Tails of weakly dependent random vectors," Papers 1402.4683, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2016.
- Irma Hindrayanto & Siem Jan Koopman & Jasper de Winter, 2014. "Nowcasting and forecasting economic growth in the euro area using principal components," DNB Working Papers 415, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Paola Cerchiello & Paolo Giudici, 2014. "How to measure the quality of financial tweets," DEM Working Papers Series 069, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.