Report NEP-ECM-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Marie DUFOUR & Lynda KHALAF & Marcel VOIA, 2013. "Finite-Sample Resampling-Based Combined Hypothesis Tests, with Applications to Serial Correlation and Predictability," Cahiers de recherche 13-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Andriy Norets & Xun Tang, 2013. "Semi-Parametric Inference in Dynamic Binary Choice Models," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-054, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Holgersson, Thomas & Månsson, Kristofer & Shukur, Ghazi, 2013. "Testing for Panel Unit Roots under General Cross-Sectional Dependence," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 327, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Elena Di Bernardino & Didier Rullière, 2013. "On certain transformation of Archimedean copulas: Application to the non-parametric estimation of their generators," Post-Print hal-00834000, HAL.
- Pierpaolo De Blasi & Stefano Favaro & Antonio Lijoi & Ramsés H. Mena & Igor Prünster & Mattteo Ruggiero, 2013. "Are Gibbs-type priors the most natural generalization of the Dirichlet process?," DEM Working Papers Series 054, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Steven L. Scott & Hal R. Varian, 2013. "Bayesian Variable Selection for Nowcasting Economic Time Series," NBER Working Papers 19567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2013. "Forecasting and Nowcasting Macroeconomic Variables: A Methodological Overview," Economics Series Working Papers 674, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Di Bu & Yin Liao, 2013. "Structural Credit Risk Model with Stochastic Volatility: A Particle-filter Approach," NCER Working Paper Series 98, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Humberto Barreto & Manu Raghav, 2013. "Understanding and Teaching Within-Cluster Correlation in Complex Surveys," Working Papers 2013-02, DePauw University, Department of Economics and Management.
- Nuno Sobreira & Luís Catela Nunes & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues, 2013. "Characterizing economic growth paths based on new structural change tests," Working Papers w201313, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Thais C. O. Fonseca & Vinícios S. Cerqueira & Hélio S. Migon & Cristian A.C.Torres, 2013. "Modelos Garch Assimétricos com Inovações T-Student," Discussion Papers 1872, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Liebl, Dominik, 2013. "Modeling and Forecasting Electricity Spot Prices: A Functional Data Perspective," MPRA Paper 50881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Givord & X. Dhaultfoeuille, 2013. "La régression quantile en pratique," Document de travail "Methodologie Statistique" - DMS Working Paper m2013-01, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques.