Report NEP-ECM-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tschernig, Rolf & Weber, Enzo & Weigand, Roland, 2013. "Fractionally Integrated VAR Models with a Fractional Lag Operator and Deterministic Trends: Finite Sample Identification and Two-step Estimation," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 471, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Timothy B. Armstrong & Hock Peng Chan, 2013. "Multiscale Adaptive Inference on Conditional Moment Inequalities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1885, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Olivier Ledoit & Michael Wolf, 2013. "Spectrum estimation: a unified framework for covariance matrix estimation and PCA in large dimensions," ECON - Working Papers 105, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2013.
- Marc Hallin & Marcelo Moreira J. & Alexei Onatski, 2013. "Group Invariance, Likelihood Ratio Tests, and the Incidental Parameter Problem in a High-Dimensional Linear Model," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-04, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Iliyan Georgiev, 2013. "Exploiting infinite variance through Dummy Variables in non-stationary autoregressions," Quaderni di Dipartimento 1, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Bai, Zhidong & Li, Hua & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2013. "The best estimation for high-dimensional Markowitz mean-variance optimization," MPRA Paper 43862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos & Ruiz Marín, Manuel & Mur Lacambra, Jesús, 2013. "Detecting dependence between spatial processes," MPRA Paper 43861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. F. Muzy & R. Baile & E. Bacry, 2013. "Random cascade model in the limit of infinite integral scale as the exponential of a non-stationary $1/f$ noise. Application to volatility fluctuations in stock markets," Papers 1301.4160, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2013/138256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura Mørch Andersen, 2013. "Obtaining reliable Likelihood Ratio tests from simulated likelihood functions," IFRO Working Paper 2013/1, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Gürtler, Marc & Rauh, Ronald, 2013. "Empirical studies in a multivariate non-stationary, nonparametric regression model for financial returns," Working Papers IF43V1, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Nikolaos Zirogiannis & Yorghos Tripodis, 2013. "A Generalized Dynamic Factor Model for Panel Data: Estimation with a Two-Cycle Conditional Expectation-Maximization Algorithm," Working Papers 2013-1, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Ricardo Mora & Iliana Reggio, 2012. "Treatment effect identification using alternative parallel assumptions," Economics Working Papers we1233, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mikko S. Pakkanen, 2013. "Limit theorems for power variations of ambit fields driven by white noise," CREATES Research Papers 2013-01, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- René Garcia & Daniel Mantilla-Garcia & Lionel Martellini, 2013. "A Model-Free Measure of Aggregate Idiosyncratic Volatility and the Prediction of Market Returns," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-01, CIRANO.
- Audrone Virbickaite & M. Concepci\'on Aus\'in & Pedro Galeano, 2013. "A Bayesian Non-Parametric Approach to Asymmetric Dynamic Conditional Correlation Model With Application to Portfolio Selection," Papers 1301.5129, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore