Report NEP-ECM-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ausín, Concepción & Wiper, Michael P. & Carnicero, José Antonio, 2011. "Non-parametric methods for circular-circular and circular-linear," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws110704, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2011. "Hierarchical shrinkage priors for dynamic regressions with many predictors," MPRA Paper 30380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Richard K. Crump & Michael Jansson, 2011. "Generalized Jackknife Estimators of Weighted Average Derivatives," CREATES Research Papers 2011-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Iván Fernández-Val & Amanda E. Kowalski, 2011. "Quantile Regression with Censoring and Endogeneity," NBER Working Papers 16997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khan, Shakeeb & Ponomareva, Maria & Tamer, Elie, 2011. "Identification of Panel Data Models with Endogenous Censoring," MPRA Paper 30373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orth, Walter, 2011. "Multi-period credit default prediction with time-varying covariates," MPRA Paper 30507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bryant, Henry L. & Bessler, David A., 2011. "Proving causal relationships using observational data," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103238, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Philip Hans Franses & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Evaluating Individual and Mean Non-Replicable Forecasts," Working Papers in Economics 11/16, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Tian Yu & Bruce A. Babcock, 2011. "Estimating Non-linear Weather Impacts on Corn Yield--A Bayesian Approach," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 11-wp522, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Mugera, Amin W., 2011. "Measuring Technical Efficiency of Dairy Farms with Imprecise Data: A Fuzzy Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103251, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- McKenzie, David, 2011. "Beyond baseline and follow-up : the case for more t in experiments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5639, The World Bank.