Report NEP-ECM-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ECM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Xiaoxia Shi, 2010. "Inference Based on Conditional Moment Inequalities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1761, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2010. "Inference on Time-Invariant Variables using Panel Data: A Pre-Test Estimator with an Application to the Returns to Schooling," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00492039, HAL.
- Karim M. Abadir & Michel Lubrano, 2010. "Explicit Solutions for the Asymptotically-Optimal Bandwidth in Cross Validation," Working Paper series 16_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Karim M. Abadir & Walter Distaso & Filip Žikeš, 2010. "Model-Free Estimation of Large Variance Matrices," Working Paper series 17_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Jonathan H. Wright, 2010. "Evaluating real-time VAR forecasts with an informative democratic prior," Working Papers 10-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Karim M. Abadir & Walter Distaso & Liudas Giraitis, 2010. "An I(d) Model with Trend and Cycles," Working Paper series 18_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Satoshi Myojo & Yuichiro Kanazawa, 2010. "On Asymptotic Properties of the Parameters of Differentiated Product Demand and Supply Systems When Demographically-Categorized Purchasing Pattern Data are Available," Discussion Papers 1009, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Patrick Richard, 2010. "Kernel smoothing end of sample instability tests P values," Cahiers de recherche 10-19, Departement d'Ã©conomique de l'Ã‰cole de gestion Ã l'UniversitÃ© de Sherbrooke.
- Frölich, Markus & Melly, Blaise, 2010. "Quantile Treatment Effects in the Regression Discontinuity Design: Process Results and Gini Coefficient," IZA Discussion Papers 4993, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eugene Kanzieper & Navinder Singh, 2010. "Non-Hermitean Wishart random matrices (I)," Papers 1006.3096, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2010.
- Item repec:cte:wsrepe:ws102411 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00491371_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Clarke & Claire Crawford & Fiona Steele & Anna Vignoles, 2010. "The choice between fixed and random effects models: some considerations for educational research," DoQSS Working Papers 10-10, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Okumura, Tsunao & Usui, Emiko, 2010. "Concave-Monotone Treatment Response and Monotone Treatment Selection: With an Application to the Returns to Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 4986, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sonia Akter & Jeff Bennett, 2010. "Testing construct validity of verbal versus numerical measures of preference uncertainty in contingent valuation," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0946, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nikos Tzavidis & James J Brown, 2010. "Using M-quantile models as an alternative to random effects to model the contextual value-added of schools in London," DoQSS Working Papers 10-11, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.