Report NEP-ECM-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Calzolari & Laura Neri, 2010. "The Method of Simulated Scores for Estimating Multinormal Regression Models with Missing Values," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2010_01, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2009. "VAR forecasting using Bayesian variable selection," MPRA Paper 21124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Ravazzolo & Shaun P. Vahey, 2010. "Forecast densities for economic aggregates from disaggregate ensembles," Working Paper 2010/02, Norges Bank.
- David I. Harvey & Stephen J. Leybourne & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2010. "Robust methods for detecting multiple level breaks in autocorrelated time series," Discussion Papers 10/01, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Valter Di Giacinto, 2010. "On vector autoregressive modeling in space and time," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 746, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Stephan Smeekes & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2010. "Bootstrap union tests for unit roots in the presence of nonstationary volatility," Discussion Papers 10/03, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00460472_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gaure, Simen & Røed, Knut & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Zhang, Tao, 2010. "Estimation of Heterogeneous Treatment Effects on Hazard Rates," IZA Discussion Papers 4794, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Torben G. Andersen & Luca Benzoni, 2010. "Stochastic Volatility," CREATES Research Papers 2010-10, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Item repec:xrp:wpaper:xreap2010-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Picchio, Matteo & Mussida, Chiara, 2010. "Gender Wage Gap: A Semi-Parametric Approach with Sample Selection Correction," IZA Discussion Papers 4783, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elmar Mertens, 2010. "Are spectral estimators useful for implementing long-run restrictions in SVARs?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mimako Kobayashi & Klaus Moeltner & Kimberly Rollins, 2010. "Latent Thresholds Analysis of Choice Data with Multiple Bids and Response Options," Working Papers 10-001, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Sean Holly, 2010. "Understanding Interactions in Social Networks and Committees," CDMA Working Paper Series 201004, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Sean Holly, 2010. "Structural Interactions in Spatial Panels," CDMA Working Paper Series 201003, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Andrew J. Buck & George M. Lady, 2010. "Qualitative Matrices and Information," DETU Working Papers 1003, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- John M. Rose & Lorenzo Masiero, 2010. "A comparison of prospect theory in WTP and preference space," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1006, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.