Report NEP-ECM-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ardia, David, 2007. "Bayesian Estimation of a Markov-Switching Threshold Asymmetric GARCH Model with Student-t Innovations," DQE Working Papers 6, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland, revised 08 Jul 2008.
- Valeri Voev, 2007. "Dynamic Modeling of Large Dimensional Covariance Matrices," CoFE Discussion Paper 07-01, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Karl H. Schlag, 2007. "How to Attain Minimax Risk with Applications to Distribution-Free Nonparametric Estimation and Testing," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/04, European University Institute.
- Taro Kanatani & Roberto Reno', 2007. "Unbiased covariance estimation with interpolated data," Department of Economics University of Siena 502, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Wen-Jen Tsay & Wolfgang Härdle, 2007. "A Generalized ARFIMA Process with Markov-Switching Fractional Differencing Parameter," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-022, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Katarzyna Bien & Ingmar Nolte & Winfried Pohlmeier, 2007. "An Inflated Multivariate Integer Count Hurdle Model: An Application to Bid and Ask Quote Dynamics," CoFE Discussion Paper 07-04, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Arie ten Cate, 2007. "Modelling the reporting discrepancies in bilateral data," CPB Memorandum 179, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sancetta, A., 2007. "Online Forecast Combination for Dependent Heterogeneous Data," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0718, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- W.J. Willemse & R. Kaas, 2007. "Rational reconstruction of frailty-based mortality models by a generalisation of Gompertz' law of mortality," DNB Working Papers 135, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Celso Brunetti & Roberto S. Mariano & Chiara Scotti & Augustine H. H. Tan, 2007. "Markov switching GARCH models of currency turmoil in southeast Asia," International Finance Discussion Papers 889, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ingmar Nolte & Valeri Voev, 2007. "Panel Intensity Models with Latent Factors: An Application to the Trading Dynamics on the Foreign Exchange Market¤," CoFE Discussion Paper 07-02, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Svedsäter, Henrik, 2007. "Hypothetical bias in choice experiments: Within versus between subject tests," Working Papers in Economics 252, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Javier Mencía, 2007. "Modeling the distribution of credit losses with observable and latent factors," Working Papers 0709, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Anna Conte & John D Hey & Peter G Moffatt, 2007. "Mixture Models of Choice Under Risk," Discussion Papers 07/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Irène Andreou & Gilles Dufrénot & Alain Sand-Zantman & Aleksandra Zdzienicka-Durand, 2007. "A forewarning indicator system for financial crises: the case of six Central and Eastern European countries," Post-Print halshs-00142433, HAL.
- Fabrice Murtin & Federica Marzo, 2007. "HIV/AIDS and Poverty in South Africa: a Bayesian Estimation," Cahiers de recherche 07-08, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.