Report NEP-ECM-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Libero Monteforte, 2004. "Aggregation bias in macro models: does it matter foir the euro area?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 534, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Baíllo, Amparo & Molina, Isabel, 2005. "Mean squared errors of small area estimators under a unit-level multivariate model," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws054007, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2005. "Implications of Dynamic Factor Models for VAR Analysis," NBER Working Papers 11467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy Large, 2005. "Estimating quadratic variation when quoted prices jump by a constant increment," OFRC Working Papers Series 2005fe05, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard & Matthias Winkel, 2005. "Limit theorems for multipower variation in the presence of jumps," OFRC Working Papers Series 2005fe06, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2005. "Variation, jumps, market frictions and high frequency data in financial econometrics," OFRC Working Papers Series 2005fe08, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Sven Erik Graversen & Jean Jacod & Neil Shephard, 2005. "Limit theorems for bipower variation in financial econometrics," OFRC Working Papers Series 2005fe09, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2005. "A Consistent Diagnostic Test for Regression Models Using Projections," Faculty Working Papers 09/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Hsiang-Tai Lee & Jonathan Yoder, 2005. "A Bivariate Markov Regime Switching GARCH Approach to Estimate Time Varying Minimum Variance Hedge Ratios," Econometrics 0506009, EconWPA.
- Donggyu Sul, 2005. "New Panel Unit Root Tests under Cross Section Dependence for Practitioners," Econometrics 0506010, EconWPA.
- Robert L. Hicks & Kurt Schnier, 2005. "Dynamic Discrete Choice Modeling: Monte Carlo Analysis," Working Papers 18, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- T. Bojdecki & Luis G. Gorostiza & A. Talarczyk, 2004. "Functional Limit Theorems for Occupation Time Fluctuations of Branching Systems in the Case of Long-Range Dependence," RePAd Working Paper Series lrsp-TRS402, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Raluca Balan & George Stoica, 2004. "A Weighted Weak Law of Large Numbers for Free Random Variables," RePAd Working Paper Series lrsp-TRS403, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Junsoo Lee & Mark C. Strazicich, 2004. "Minimum LM Unit Root Test with One Structural Break," Working Papers 04-17, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.