Report NEP-ECM-2004-05-02This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jose T.A.S. Ferreira & Mark F.J. Steel, 2004. "Model Comparison of Coordinate-Free Multivariate Skewed Distributions with an Application to Stochastic Frontiers," Econometrics 0404005, EconWPA.
- Roberto Leon Gonzalez & Daniel Montolio Estivill, 2003. "Growth, Convergence and Public Investment. A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," Working Papers in Economics 106, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Uwe Cantner & Jens J. Krüger, 2004. "Empirical Tools for the Analysis of Technological Heterogeneity and Change. Some Basic Building Blocks of "Evolumetrics"," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 05/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Xibin Zhang & Maxwell L. King & Rob J. Hyndman, 2004. "Bandwidth Selection for Multivariate Kernel Density Estimation Using MCMC," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Eklöf, M. & Weeks, M., 2004. "‘Estimation of Discrete Choice Models Using DCM for Ox’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0427, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tom Verhoeff, 2003. "The Laws of Large Numbers Compared," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000822, David K. Levine.
- D.S. Poskitt & Jing Zhang, 2004. "Estimating Components in Finite Mixtures and Hidden Markov Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.