Report NEP-ECM-2003-04-12This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bent Nielsen, 2003. "Correlograms for non-stationary autoregressions," Economics Papers 2003-W11, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Julián Andrada-Félix, "undated". "A New Test for Chaotic Dynamics Using Lyapunov Exponents," Working Papers 2003-09, FEDEA.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Li Chen & H. Vincent Poor, 2003. "Projecting the Forward Rate Flow on a Finite Dimensional Manifold," Finance 0303007, EconWPA.
- Arthur Lewbel & Susanne M. Schennach, 2003. "A Simple Ordered Data Estimator For Inverse Density Weighted Functions," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 557, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 May 2005.
- Nelson C. Mark & Masao Ogaki & Donggyu Sul, 2003. "Dynamic Seemingly Unrelated Cointegrating Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Ferrall, 2003. "Solving Finite Mixture Models in Parallel," Computational Economics 0303003, EconWPA.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2003. "Estimation of Average Treatment Effects With Misclassification," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 556, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Sep 2006.
- Drissi, Mohamed & Truchon, Michel, 2002. "Maximum Likelihood Approach to Vote Aggregation with Variable Probabilities," Cahiers de recherche 0211, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Per A. Mykland, 2003. "How Often to Sample a Continuous-Time Process in the Presence of Market Microstructure Noise," NBER Working Papers 9611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.