Report NEP-ECM-2001-11-21This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2001236 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick Bajari & Lanier Benkard, 2001. "Discrete Choice Models as Structural Models of Demand: Some Economic Implications of Common Approaches," Working Papers 01016, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Johansson, Martin, 2001. "TAR models and real exchange rates," Working Papers 2001:21, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Nguyen, Anh & Hénin, Pierre-Yves & Jolivaldt, Philippe, 2001. "Testing for unit roots on heterogeneous panels: A sequential approach," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0108, CEPREMAP.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Abdeljelil Farhat, 2001. "Exact Nonparametric Two-Sample Homogeneity Tests for Possibly Discrete Distributions," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-56, CIRANO.
- Jan Gottschalk, 2001. "An Introduction into the SVAR Methodology: Identification, Interpretation and Limitations of SVAR models," Kiel Working Papers 1072, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Aviv Nevo, 2001. "Using Weights to Adjust for Sample Selection When Auxiliary Information is Available," NBER Technical Working Papers 0275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2001235 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Biorn,E., 2001. "How is generalized least squares related to within and between estimators in unbalanced panel data?," Memorandum 06/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Y. Malevergne & D. Sornette, 2001. "Testing the Gaussian Copula Hypothesis for Financial Assets Dependences," Finance 0111003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2001117 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bjerkholt,O., 2001. "Tracing Haavelmo's steps from confluence analysis to the probability approach," Memorandum 25/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- West,K.D. & Wong,K.-F. & Anatolyev,S., 2001. "Instrumental variables estimation of heteroskedastic linear models using all lags of instruments," Working papers 20, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Jan Gottschalk & Willem Van Zandweghe, 2001. "Do Bivariate SVAR Models with Long-Run Identifying Restrictions Yield Reliable Results? The Case of Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1068, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.