Report NEP-DGE-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanches, Daniel R., 2017. "Banking Panics and Output Dynamics," Working Papers 17-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2017. "Leaning Against Windy Bank Lending," IMF Working Papers 17/179, International Monetary Fund.
- François Gourio & Anil K. Kashyap & Jae Sim, 2017. "The Tradeoffs in Leaning Against the Wind," NBER Working Papers 23658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wei Cui, 2017. "Macroeconomic Effects of Delayed Capital Liquidation," Discussion Papers 1719, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Daniel Garcia-Macia, 2017. "The Financing of Ideas and the Great Deviation," IMF Working Papers 17/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Pham, Ngoc-Sang, 2017. "Dividend taxation in an infinite-horizon general equilibrium model," MPRA Paper 80580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akira Kamiguchi & Toshiki Tamai, 2017. "Public Investment and Golden Rule of Public Finance in an Overlapping Generations Model," KIER Working Papers 971, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Thorsten Drautzburg & Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Pablo Guerrón-Quintana, 2017. "Political Distribution Risk and Aggregate Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 23647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Kurtzman & David Zeke, 2017. "Misallocation Costs of Digging Deeper into the Central Bank Toolkit," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-076, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carlos E. Posada & Alfredo Villca, 2017. "¿Es conveniente una autoridad monetaria “blanda”?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 015673, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Ahmed Jamal Pirzada, 2017. "Price Stickiness and Intermediate Materials Prices," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 17/686, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Sanchez, Manuel & Wellschmied, Felix, 2017. "Modeling Life-Cycle Earnings Risk with Positive and Negative Shocks," IZA Discussion Papers 10925, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kawamura, Enrique, 2017. "Public-infraestructure and energy-subsidy policies, energy access by the poor and long-term macroeconomic performance," Working-Papers 1050, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- FUKUMURA Koichi & NAGAMACHI Kohei & SATO Yasuhiro & YAMAMOTO Kazuhiro, 2017. "Demographics, Immigration, and Market Size," Discussion papers 17103, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alok Johri & Md Mahbubur Rahman, 2017. "The Rise and Fall of India's Relative Investment Price: A Tale of Policy Error and Reform," Department of Economics Working Papers 2017-12, McMaster University, revised 03 Oct 2017.
- Yamaguchi, Masao, 2017. "Stagnation and minimum wage: Optimal minimum wage policy in macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 80359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joël Machado, 2017. "Dealing with undocumented immigrants: the welfare effects of amnesties and deportations," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-11, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.