Report NEP-DGE-2016-11-13This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fritz Breuss, 2016. "Would DSGE Models have Predicted the Great Recession in Austria?," WIFO Working Papers 530, WIFO.
- Luca Marchiori & Olivier Pierrard, 2015. "LOLA 3.0: Luxembourg OverLapping generation model for policy Analysis," BCL working papers 100, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Haberis, Alex & Masolo, Riccardo & Reinold, Kate, 2016. "Deflation probability and the scope for monetary loosening in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 627, Bank of England.
- Javier Bianchi & Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez, 2016. "International Reserves and Rollover Risk," Working Papers 735, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 03 Nov 2016.
- Volha Audzei, 2016. "Confidence Cycles and Liquidity Hoarding," Working Papers 2016/07, Czech National Bank.
- Rasmus Lentz & Nicolas Roys, 2015. "Training and Search on the Job," Working Papers 2016-25, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Masayuki Inui & Sohei Kaihatsu, 2016. "The Power of Unconventional Monetary Policy in a Liquidity Trap," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 16-E-16, Bank of Japan.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Fabrice Collard & Harris Dellas, 2016. "Public Debt as Private Liquidity: Optimal Policy," NBER Working Papers 22794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall Wright, 2016. "Innovation and Growth with Frictions," Economic Policy Paper 16-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Tobias Broer & Marek Kapicka & Paul Klein, 2016. "Online Appendix to "Consumption Risk Sharing with Private Information and Limited Enforcement"," Online Appendices 16-83, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Strulik, Holger, 2016. "Myopic misery: Maternal depression, child investments, and the neurobiological poverty trap," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 294, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Lorenzo, Menna & Patrizio, Tirelli, 2016. "Optimal Inflation to Reduce Inequality," Working Papers 353, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 01 Nov 2016.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Andrea Gerali & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2016. "Non-standard monetary policy, asset prices and macroprudential policy in a monetary union," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1089, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.