Report NEP-DGE-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cole, Stephen J., 2016. "The Limits of Central Bank Forward Guidance under Learning," Working Papers and Research 2016-02, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Dupaigne, Martial & Fève, Patrick, 2016. "Persistent Government Spending and Fiscal Multipliers: the Investment-Channel," TSE Working Papers 16-655, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Agnes Kovacs, 2016. "Present Bias, Temptation and Commitment Over the Life-Cycle: Estimating and Simulating Gul-Pesendorfer Preferences," Economics Series Working Papers 796, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Eerola, Essi & Määttänen, Niku, 2015. "Matching and credit frictions in the housing market," Research Discussion Papers 20/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Tetsuo Ono & Yuki Uchida, 2016. "Inequality and Education Choice," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-17, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Gibran Moniz Matni & Sidney Caetano & Wilson Rotatori, 2016. "Otimização De Regras De Política Monetária E Modelos Dsge," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 041, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2016. "Macroeconomic Policy in DGSE and Agent-Based Models Redux: New Developments and Challenges Ahead," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/dcditnq6282, Sciences Po.
- Saito, Yuta, 2016. "Dynamic Bargaining over Redistribution with Endogenous Distribution of Political Power," MPRA Paper 71130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro brinca & Hans A. Holter & Per Krusell & Laurence Malafry, 2015. "Fiscal Multipliers in the 21st century," GEE Papers 0059, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2015.
- Nicoletta Batini & Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2016. "Fiscal Buffers, Private Debt, and Stagnation; The Good, the Bad and the Ugly," IMF Working Papers 16/104, International Monetary Fund.
- Hjortsoe, Ida & Weale, Martin & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2016. "Monetary policy and the current account; theory and evidence," Discussion Papers 45, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Edward F Buffie & Michele Andreolli & Bin Grace Li & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2016. "Macroeconomic Dimensions of Public-Private Partnerships," IMF Working Papers 16/78, International Monetary Fund.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & Alessandro Rebucci, 2016. "Does Easing Monetary Policy Increase Financial Instability?," NBER Working Papers 22283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.