Report NEP-DGE-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Atsushi Inoue & Chun-Huong Kuo & Barbara Rossi, 2015. "Identifying the Sources of Model Misspecification," Working Papers 821, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Luo, Yulei & Nie, Jun & Young, Eric, 2015. "Robust Permanent Income in General Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 63985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caliendo, Lorenzo & Dvorkin, Maximiliano & Parro, Fernando, 2015. "Trade and Labor Market Dynamics: General Equilibrium Analysis of the China Trade Shock," Working Papers 2015-9, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 25 Jul 2017.
- Vasco Carvalho & Basile Grassi, 2015. "Large Firm Dynamics and the Business Cycle," Working Papers 824, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Mitsuru Katagiri & Hideki Konishi & Kozo Ueda, 2014. "Aging and Deflation from a Fiscal Perspective," Working Papers 1413, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Ferrante, Francesco, 2015. "A Model of Endogenous Loan Quality and the Collapse of the Shadow Banking System," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-21, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Guo, Yanling, 2015. "The role of lenders' trust in determining borrowing conditions for sovereign debt: An analysis of one-period government bonds with default risk," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-30, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Arias, Jonas E. & Ascari, Guido & Branzoli, Nicola & Castelnuovo, Efrem, 2014. "Monetary Policy, Trend Inflation and the Great Moderation: An Alternative Interpretation - Comment," International Finance Discussion Papers 1127, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alberto Martín & Jaume Ventura, 2015. "Managing Credit Bubbles," Working Papers 823, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gregory Phelan, 2015. "Financial Intermediation, Leverage, and Macroeconomic Instability," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-02, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Jan 2016.
- Doniger, Cynthia L., 2015. "Wage Dispersion with Heterogeneous Wage Contracts," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gregory Phelan, 2015. "Collateralized Borrowing and Increasing Risk," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-03, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Jun 2015.
- Nekoei, Arash & Weber, Andrea, 2015. "Does Extending Unemployment Benefits Improve Job Quality?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Etienne Lalé, 2015. "Worker Reallocation Across Occupations: Confronting Data with Theory," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/657, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 22 Oct 2016.
- Lie, Denny, 2015. "State-Dependent Pricing and Optimal Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2015-09, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Faberman, R. Jason, 2015. "Revisiting the Role of Home Production in Life-Cycle Labor Supply," Working Paper Series WP-2015-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gregory Phelan, 2015. "Correlated Default and Financial Intermediation," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-01, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Sep 2016.
- Jung, Kuk Mo & Lee, Seungduck, 2015. "A Liquidity-Based Resolution of the Uncovered Interest Parity Puzzle," MPRA Paper 64164, University Library of Munich, Germany.