Report NEP-DGE-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergey Ivashchenko, 2014. "Forecasting in a Non-Linear DSGE Model," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-02/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- James Cloyne, 2014. "Government spending shocks, wealth effects and distortionary taxes," Discussion Papers 1413, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Lawrence Christiano & Daisuke Ikeda, 2014. "Leverage Restrictions in a Business Cycle Model," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 726, Central Bank of Chile.
- Kolasa, Marcin & Rubaszek, Michał, 2014. "Forecasting with DSGE models with financial frictions," Dynare Working Papers 40, CEPREMAP.
- Cuberes, David & Tamura, Robert, 2014. "Equilibrium and Optimal Fertility with Increasing Returns to Population and Endogenous Fertility," MPRA Paper 57063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Eichenbaum, Martin & Trabandt, Mathias, 2014. "Understanding the Great Recession," International Finance Discussion Papers 1107, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lien Laureys, 2014. "Optimal Monetary Policy in the Presence of Human Capital Depreciation during Unemployment," Discussion Papers 1415, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Shi, Lisi & Suen, Richard M. H., 2014. "The Macroeconomic Consequences of Asset Bubbles and Crashes," MPRA Paper 57045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucas Bretschger & Alexandra Vinogradova, 2014. "Growth and Mitigation Policies with Uncertain Climate Damage," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-02/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Bechlioulis, Alexandros & Brissimis, Sophocles, 2014. "Consumer default and optimal consumption decisions," MPRA Paper 56864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan in’t Veld & Robert Kollmann & Beatrice Pataracchia & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger, 2014. "International Capital Flows and the Boom-Bust Cycle in Spain," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 519, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Oscar M. Valencia, 2014. "R&D Investment and Financial Frictions," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011840, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- S. Borağan Aruoba & Jesús Fernández-Villaverde, 2014. "A Comparison of Programming Languages in Economics," NBER Working Papers 20263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.