Report NEP-DGE-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kliem, Martin & Uhlig, Harald, 2013. "Bayesian estimation of a DSGE model with asset prices," Discussion Papers 37/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Beatrice Pataracchia & Rafal Raciborski & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger, 2013. "Endogenous housing risk in an estimated DSGE model of the Euro Area," European Economy - Economic Papers 505, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin S. Eichenbaum & Mathias Trabandt, 2013. "Unemployment and business cycles," International Finance Discussion Papers 1089, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Zheng Liu & Mark M. Spiegel, 2013. "Monetary policy regimes and capital account restrictions in a small open economy," Working Paper Series 2013-33, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Marco Del Negro & Stefano Eusepi & Marc Giannoni & Argia Sbordone & Andrea Tambalotti & Matthew Cocci & Raiden Hasegawa & M. Henry Linder, 2013. "The FRBNY DSGE model," Staff Reports 647, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Pedro Brinca, 2013. "Distortions in the Neoclassical Growth Model: A Cross-Country Analysis," GEMF Working Papers 2013-24, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Francesco Lippi & Stefania Ragni & Nicholas Trachter, 2013. "State dependent monetary policy," Working Paper 13-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Andras Simonovits, 2013. "Savings, Child Support, Pensions and Endogenous (and Heterogeneous) Fertility," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1335, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Yoske Igarashi, 2013. "Distributional effects of hiring through networks," Discussion Papers 1309, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Hilberg, Björn & Hollmayr, Josef, 2013. "Asset prices, collateral, and unconventional monetary policy in a DSGE model," Discussion Papers 36/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- David Andolfatto & Aleksander Berentsen & Christopher J. Waller, 2013. "Monetary policy with asset-backed money," Working Papers 2013-030, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nguyen Thang DAO & Julio DÁVILA, 2013. "Geographical factors, Growth and Divergence," Working Papers 17, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Vincent Boitier, 2013. "The Unemployment Volatility Puzzle: a Note on the Role of Reference Points," Working Papers hal-00878107, HAL.
- Lucas Bretschger & Christos Karydas, 2013. "Optimum Growth and Carbon Policies with Lags in the Climate System," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/184, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Giorgio E. Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti, 2013. "The Effects of the saving and banking glut on the U.S. economy," Staff Reports 648, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- David Cook & Michael B. Devereux, 2013. "The Optimal Currency Area in a Liquidity Trap," NBER Working Papers 19588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.