Report NEP-DGE-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Martinez & Juan Hatchondo & Javier Bianchi, 2012. "Sovereign defaults and optimal reserves management," 2012 Meeting Papers 1125, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Federico M Signoretti, 2013. "Should monetary policy lean against the wind? - an analysis based on a DSGE model with banking," BIS Working Papers 418, Bank for International Settlements.
- Meixing Dai & Frédéric Dufourt & Qiao Zhang, 2013. "Large Scale Asset Purchases with Segmented Mortgage and Corporate Loan Markets," AMSE Working Papers 1336, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Jun 2013.
- Ching-Yang Lin & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2013. "Estimating a Search and Matching Model of the Ag-gregate Labor Market in Japan," Working Papers EMS_2013_09, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Karl Farmer, 2013. "Financial Integration and EMU's External Imbalances in a Two-Country OLG Model," Graz Economics Papers 2013-07, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Diogo Guillen & Wei Cui, 2012. "Optimal Monetary Responses to Asset Price Levels and Fluctuations: The Ramsey Problem and A Primal Approach," 2012 Meeting Papers 1106, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lukasz Drozd, 2012. "Pricing To Market In Business Cycle Models," 2012 Meeting Papers 1108, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sorger, Gerhard & Stark, Oded & Wang, Yong, 2013. "Migration and dynamics: How a leakage of human capital lubricates the engine of economic growth," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 58, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Bethencourt, Carlos & Kunze, Lars, 2013. "Tax evasion, social norms and economic growth," MPRA Paper 48427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas J. Holmes & Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2013. "Quid Pro Quo: Technology Capital Transfers for Market Access in China," NBER Working Papers 19249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barnett, Richard & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Puhakka, Mikko, 2012. "Private Versus Public Old-Age Security," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-14, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Barnett, Richard & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Puhakka, Mikko, 2012. "Patience Cycles," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-7, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.