Report NEP-DGE-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joaquin Blaum, 2012. "Wealth Inequality and the Losses from Financial Frictions," 2012 Meeting Papers 1077, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Groneck, Max & Ludwig, Alexander & Zimper, Alexander, 2013. "A Life-Cycle Model with Ambiguous Survival Beliefs," MEA discussion paper series 13270, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Koehne, Sebastian & Kuhn, Moritz, 2013. "Should Unemployment Insurance Be Asset-Tested?," IZA Discussion Papers 7488, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Federico M. Signoretti, 2013. "Should monetary policy lean against the wind? An analysis based on a DSGE model with banking," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 921, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ngoc-Sang Pham, 2013. "Collateral monetary equilibrium with liquidity constraints in an infinite horizon economy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13055, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Edouard Challe & Xavier Ragot, 2013. "Precautionary Saving over the Business Cycle," PSE Working Papers hal-00843150, HAL.
- Meixing Dai & Frédéric Dufourt & Qiao Zhang, 2013. "Large Scale Asset Purchases with Segmented Mortgage and Corporate Loan Markets," Working Papers halshs-00842279, HAL.
- Jamie Murray, 2013. "Parameter Uncertainty and the Fiscal Multiplier," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/19, New Zealand Treasury.
- Kevin S. Nell, 2013. "A Total Factor Productivity-Capital Accumulation Hypothesis of India’s Growth Transitions," CEF.UP Working Papers 1313, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Edouard Challe & François Le Grand & Xavier Ragot, 2013. "Incomplete markets, liquidation risk, and the term structure of interest rates," PSE Working Papers hal-00843147, HAL.
- Florian Scheuer, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Taxation with Endogenous Entry," NBER Working Papers 19235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Lorenzoni & Ivan Werning, 2013. "Slow Moving Debt Crises," NBER Working Papers 19228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sona Kilianova & Daniel Sevcovic, 2013. "Transformation Method for Solving Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman Equation for Constrained Dynamic Stochastic Optimal Allocation Problem," Papers 1307.3672, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.