Report NEP-DGE-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karine Gente & Miguel León-Ledesma & Carine Nourry, 2013. "External Constraints and Endogenous Growth: Why Didn't Some Countries Benefit from Capital Flows?," Working Papers halshs-00822385, HAL.
- Fève, Patrick & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume, 2013. "On the Size of the Government Spending Multiplier in the Euro Area," IDEI Working Papers 776, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Nov 2013.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Pablo Guerrón-Quintana & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez, 2013. "Estimating dynamic equilibrium models with stochastic volatility," Working Papers 13-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Marco Del Negro & Marc Giannoni & Frank Schorfheide, 2013. "Inflation in the Great Recession and New Keynesian models," Staff Reports 618, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Marion Davin & Karine Gente & Carine Nourry, 2013. "Should a Country Invest more in Human or Physical Capital? A Two-Sector Endogenous Growth Approach," Working Papers halshs-00822391, HAL.
- Item repec:hka:wpaper:2013-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gianluca Benigno & Luca Fornaro, 2013. "The Financial Resource Curse," CEP Discussion Papers dp1217, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Grey Gordon & Pablo Guerrón-Quintana, 2013. "Dynamics of investment, debt, and default," Working Papers 13-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Rahul Mukherjee, 2013. "Institutions, Corporate Governance and Capital Flows," IHEID Working Papers 10-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Fernando M. Martin, 2013. "Debt, inflation and central bank independence," Working Papers 2013-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:hka:wpaper:2013-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- HORI Takeo & UCHINO Taisuke, 2013. "Competition, Productivity Growth, and Structural Change," Discussion papers 13041, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Aleksander Berentsen & Alessandro Marchesiani & Christopher J. Waller, 2013. "Floor systems for implementing monetary policy: Some unpleasant fiscal arithmetic," ECON - Working Papers 121, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Sep 2013.