Report NEP-DGE-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryuta Ray Kato & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2013. "Fiscal Stimulus in an Endogenous Job Separation Model," Working Papers EMS_2013_02, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Cipriani, Giam Pietro, 2013. "Population Ageing and PAYG Pensions in the OLG Model," IZA Discussion Papers 7144, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wolfgang Kuhle, 2012. "The Dynamics of Utility in the Neoclassical OLG Model," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_22, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Ignat Stepanok, 2013. "Creative Destruction and Unemployment in an Open Economy Model," Kiel Working Papers 1820, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- T. Buyse & F. Heylen, 2012. "Leaving the empirical (battle)ground: Output and welfare effects of fiscal consolidation in general equilibrium," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/826, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Benjamin Eden, 2012. "Costly intermediation and the Friedman rule," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 12-00003, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Kegiang Hou & Alok Johri, 2013. "Intangible Capital and the Excess Volatility of Aggregate Profits," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-04, McMaster University.
- Gerhard Sorger & Tapan Mitra, 2013. "On Ramsey´s conjecture," Vienna Economics Papers 1301, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Margaret Stevens, 2012. "Human Capital and Competition: Strategic Complementarities in Firm-based Training," Economics Series Working Papers 629, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Alisdair McKay, 2013. "Online Appendix to "Search for Financial Returns and Social Security Privatization"," Technical Appendices 12-80, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Serife Nuray Akin & Matthew Butler & Brennan C. Platt, 2013. "Accounting for age in marital search decisions," Working Papers 2013-01, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Dilyana Dimova, 2012. "The Role of Consumer Leverage in Generating Financial Crises," Economics Series Working Papers 631, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Vindigni & Cristina Tealdi, 2012. "Uncertainty and the Politics of Employment Protection," Working Papers 6/2012, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised May 2013.
- Andrew Kerr, 2012. "A Model of Comparative Advantage with Matching in the Urban Tanzanian Labour Market," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2012-21, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Harold Ngalawa & Nicola Viegi, 2013. "Interaction of Formal and Informal Financial Markets in Quasi-Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 201306, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Bellino, Enrico, 2013. "On the stability of the Ramsey accumulation path," MPRA Paper 44024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leo Ferraris & Fabrizio Mattesini, 2013. "Limited Commitment and the Legal Restrictions Theory of the Demand for Money," CEIS Research Paper 262, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 21 Jan 2013.
- Pelin Ilbas & Øistein Røisland & Tommy Sveen, 2013. "The Influence of the Taylor rule on US monetary policy," Working Paper Research 241, National Bank of Belgium.