Report NEP-DGE-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- P-R. Agénor & G.J. Bratsiotis & D. Pfajfar, 2012. "Credit Frictions, Collateral and the Cyclical Behaviour of the Finance Premium," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 172, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Sören Radde, 2012. "Flight-to-Liquidity and the Great Recession," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1242, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nooman Rebei, 2012. "What (Really) Accounts for the Fall in Hours After a Technology Shock?," IMF Working Papers 12/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Scott Brave & Jeffrey R. Campbell & Jonas D. M. Fisher & Alejandro Justiniano, 2012. "The Chicago Fed DSGE model," Working Paper Series WP-2012-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Sosa-Padilla, Cesar, 2012. "Sovereign Defaults and Banking Crises," MPRA Paper 41074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basab Dasgupta & Christian Zimmermann, 2012. "Loan regulation and child labor in rural India," Working Papers 2012-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gourio, François, 2012. "Macroeconomic implications of time-varying risk premia," Working Paper Series 1463, European Central Bank.
- Guillermo Ordoñez, 2012. "The Asymmetric Effects of Financial Frictions," NBER Working Papers 18360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loukas Karabarbounis, 2012. "Home Production, Labor Wedges, and International Real Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 18366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2012. "Wages and Informality in Developing Countries," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1874, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Laurence Ales & Pricila Maziero & Pierre Yared, 2012. "A Theory of Political and Economic Cycles," NBER Working Papers 18354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karadi, Peter & Reiff, Adam, 2012. "Large shocks in menu cost models," Working Paper Series 1453, European Central Bank.
- Ceri Davies & Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2012. "Deriving the Taylor Principle when the Central Bank Supplies Money," CEU Working Papers 2012_13, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 23 Jul 2012.
- Erzo G. J. Luttmer, 2012. "Eventually, noise and imitation implies balanced growth," Working Papers 699, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Julien Bengui & Enrique G. Mendoza & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2012. "Capital Mobility and International Sharing of Cyclical Risk," NBER Working Papers 18372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corradin, Stefano, 2012. "Household leverage," Working Paper Series 1452, European Central Bank.
- Jaccard, Ivan, 2012. "Asset pricing and housing supply in a production economy," Working Paper Series 1454, European Central Bank.
- Yoseph Yilma Getachew & Parantap Basu, 2012. "An adjustment cost model of distributional dynamics," Working Papers 2012_08, Department of Economics, University of Durham.
- Chakraborty, Suparna & Otsu, Keisuke, 2012. "Deconstructing Growth - A Business Cycle Accounting Approach with application to BRICs," MPRA Paper 41076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Carroll & Martin Sommer & Jiri Slacalek, 2012. "Dissecting Saving Dynamics; Measuring Wealth, Precautionary, and Credit Effects," IMF Working Papers 12/219, International Monetary Fund.
- Chu, Angus C. & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2012. "Patents versus R&D subsidies in a Schumpeterian growth model with endogenous market structure," MPRA Paper 41083, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2012.
- Barnett, Richard C. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Puhakka, Mikko, 2012. "Private versus public old-age security," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35442, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.