Report NEP-DGE-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wen Yao, 2012. "International Business Cycles and Financial Frictions," Working Papers 12-19, Bank of Canada.
- Amdur, David & Ersal Kiziler, Eylem, 2012. "Trend shocks and the countercyclical U.S. current account," MPRA Paper 40147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiroki Tanaka & Masahiro Hidaka, 2011. "Dynamic Tax Competition under Asymmetric Productivity of Public Capital," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1033, European Regional Science Association.
- Marta Areosa & Waldyr Areosa, 2012. "Asset Prices and Monetary Policy – A sticky-dispersed information model," Working Papers Series 285, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Massimo Franchi & Paolo Paruolo, 2012. "On ABCs (and Ds) of VAR representations of DSGE models," Working Paper Series 56_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Aug 2012.
- Nicholas Bloom & Max Floetotto & Nir Jaimovich & Itay Saporta-Eksten & Stephen J. Terry, 2012. "Really Uncertain Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 18245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Johnson, 2012. "Trade in Intermediate Inputs and Business Cycle Comovement," NBER Working Papers 18240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Schöb, Ronnie, 2012. "Adaptation, Anticipation-bias and optimal income taxation," Discussion Papers 2012/13, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Jim Dolmas, 2012. "Campbell and Cochrane meet Melino and Yang: reverse engineering the surplus ratio in a Mehra-Prescott economy," Working Papers 1205, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Gautier, Pieter A & Muller, Paul & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2012. "Estimating equilibrium effects of job search assistance," CEPR Discussion Papers 9066, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Charpe, Matthieu & Kühn, Stefan, 2012. "Bargaining, Aggregate Demand and Employment," MPRA Paper 40189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qayyum, Unbreen & Musleh ud, Din & Haider, Adnan, 2012. "Foreign Aid, External Debt and Governance," MPRA Paper 40260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacob Wong, 2012. "Aggregate Reallocation Shocks and the Dynamics of Occupational Mobility and Wage Inequality," School of Economics Working Papers 2012-04, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- David Andolfatto & Aleksander Berentsen & Christopher Waller, 2011. "Optimal disclosure policy and undue diligence," ECON - Working Papers 045, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Frédéric Gavrel & Jean-Pascal Guironnet & Isabelle Lebon, 2012. "Mismatch, On-the-job Training, and Unemployment," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201224, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Millard, Stephen & O'Grady, Tom, 2012. "What do sticky and flexible prices tell us?," Bank of England working papers 457, Bank of England.