Report NEP-DGE-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ajello, Andrea, 2010. "Financial intermediation, investment dynamics and business cycle fluctuations," MPRA Paper 32447, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2011.
- Lena Dräger, 2011. "Endogenous Persistence with Recursive Inattentiveness," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201103, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Haan, Peter & Prowse, Victoria L., 2011. "Longevity, Life-Cycle Behavior and Pension Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 5858, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ruediger Bachmann & Jinhui Bai, 2011. "Public Consumption Over the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 17230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefano Bosi & Cuong Le Van, 2011. "On the existence of a Ramsey equilibrium with endogenous labor supply and borrowing constraints," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11045, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2011. "Fiscal Policy and Lending Relationships," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1103, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Zheng Liu & Pengfei Wang & Tao Zha, 2011. "Land-price dynamics and macroeconomic fluctuations," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 2011-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Vitor M. Carvalho & Manuel M. F. Martins, 2011. "Macroeconomic effects of fiscal consolidations in a DSGE model for the Euro Area: does composition matter?," FEP Working Papers 421, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Chassamboulli, Andri & Palivos, Theodore, 2010. ""Give me your Tired, your Poor," so I can Prosper: Immigration in Search Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 32379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raad, Rodrigo Jardim, 2011. "Exogenous expectations on endogenous uncertainty: recursive equilibrium and survival," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 715, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Kaygusuz, Remzi, 2011. "Social security and two-earner households," MPRA Paper 32358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang, Chia-ling & Chen, Shu-heng, 2011. "Interactions in DSGE models: The Boltzmann-Gibbs machine and social networks approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-25, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Raissi, M., 2011. "A Linear Quadratic Approach to Optimal Monetary Policy with Unemployment and Sticky Prices: The Case of a Distorted Steady State," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1146, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jonathan A. Parker, 2011. "On Measuring the Effects of Fiscal Policy in Recessions," NBER Working Papers 17240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandro Cologni & Matteo Manera, 2011. "Exogenous Oil Shocks, Fiscal Policy and Sector Reallocations in Oil Producing Countries," Working Papers 2011.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.