Report NEP-DGE-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Nicola Giammaroli & Alessandro Piergallini, 2011. "Budgetary Policies in a DSGE Model with Finite Horizons," CEIS Research Paper 207, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 12 Jul 2011.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Business Cycles in Emerging Markets; The Role of Durable Goods and Financial Frictions," IMF Working Papers 11/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Victoria Prowse & Peter Haan, 2011. "Longevity, Life-cycle Behavior and Pension Reform," Economics Series Working Papers 556, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "DSGE And Beyond – Computable And Constructive Challenges," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1122, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Item repec:pav:wpaper:243 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cantore, Cristiano & Levine, Paul, 2011. "Getting Normalization Right: Dealing with ‘Dimensional Constants’ in Macroeconomics," Dynare Working Papers 9, CEPREMAP.
- David de la Croix & Axel Gosseries, 2011. "The Natalist Bias of Pollution Control," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2011020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2011. "Existence and Uniqueness of a Fixed Point for the Bellman Operator in Deterministic Dynamic Programming," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-23, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.