Report NEP-DGE-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aleš Maršál, 2011. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates in Small Open Economy DSGE Model," Working Papers IES 2011/07, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2011.
- Mehdi Senouci, 2011. "Optimal growth and the golden rule in a two-sector model of capital accumulation," PSE Working Papers halshs-00572510, HAL.
- Ek Spector, Susanne & Holmlund, Bertil, 2011. "Part-Time Unemployment and Optimal Unemployment Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 5540, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan Benchimol & André Fourçans, 2010. "Money and risk aversion in a DSGE framework : a bayesian application to the euro zone," Post-Print hal-00572374, HAL.
- Oleksiy Kryvtsov & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2011. "Inventories, Markups and Real Rigidities in Sticky Price Models of the Canadian Economy," Staff Working Papers 11-9, Bank of Canada.
- Aase, Knut K., 2011. "The long term equilibrium interest rate and risk premiums under uncertainty," Discussion Papers 2011/4, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Koray Alper & Luiz Pereira da Silva, 2011. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 154, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro, 2011. "A Financial Crisis in a Monetary Economy," Discussion papers 11009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro, 2011. "A Bad-Asset Theory of Financial Crises," Discussion papers 11011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).