Report NEP-DGE-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vasco J. Gabriel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & Bo Yang, 2010. "An Estimated DSGE Model of the Indian Economy," NIPE Working Papers 29/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Nicoletta Batini & Vasco J. Gabriel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 2010. "A Floating versus Managed Exchange Rate Regime in a DSGE Model of India," NIPE Working Papers 31/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Piero Gottardi & Atsushi Kajii & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2010. "Optimal taxation and constrained inefficiency in an infinite-horizon economy with incomplete markets," KIER Working Papers 745, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Schoonbroodt, Alice & Tertilt, Michele, 2010. "Property rights and efficiency in OLG models with endogenous fertility," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1020, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Cantore, Cristiano & León-Ledesma, Miguel A. & McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2010. "Shocking stuff: technology, hours, and factor substitution," Working Paper Series 1278, European Central Bank.
- Davide Debortoli & Junior Maih & Ricardo Nunes, 2010. "Loose commitment in medium-scale macroeconomic models: Theory and an application," Working Paper 2010/25, Norges Bank.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00547274_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guido Ascari & Neil Rankin, 2010. "The Effectiveness of Government Debt for Demand Management: Sensitivity to Monetary Policy Rules," Discussion Papers 10/25, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Félix Jiménez , 2010. "Crecimiento económico: enfoques y modelos. Capítulo 5 - Teoría del crecimiento endógeno," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2010-305, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- FANG Zheng & Chris SAKELLARIOU, 2010. "Discrimination in the Equilibrium Search Model with Wage-Tenure Contracts," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1004, Nanyang Technological University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Sebastian Sienknecht, 2010. "Which Parameters Drive Approximation Inaccuracies?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-093, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Verónica Mies, 2010. "Adoption Technology Targets and Knowledge Dynamics: Consequences for Long-Run Prospects," Documentos de Trabajo 385, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Lombardo, Giovanni & Ravenna, Federico, 2010. "Openness and optimal monetary policy," Working Paper Series 1279, European Central Bank.