Report NEP-DGE-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:001022:002977 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2007. "Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium (DSGE) Priors for Bayesian Vector Autoregressive (BVAR) Models: DSGE Model Comparison," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/15, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Alastair R. Hall & Atsushi Inoue & James M. Nason & Barbara Rossi, 2007. "Information criteria for impulse response function matching estimation of DSGE models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2007-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Alvaro Aguiar & Ines Drumond, 2007. "Business Cycle and Bank Capital: Monetary Policy Transmission under the Basel Accords," FEP Working Papers 242, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- James Dolmas, 2007. "Real business cycle dynamics under first-order risk aversion," Working Papers 0704, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2007. "Estate Taxation, Entrepreneurship, and Wealth," NBER Working Papers 13160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "Socially determined time preference in discrete time," MPRA Paper 3442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Vasia Panousi, 2007. "Revisiting the Supply-Side Effects of Government Spending Under Incomplete Markets," NBER Working Papers 13136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francois Gourio & Anil K Kashyap, 2007. "Investment Spikes: New Facts and a General Equilibrium Exploration," NBER Working Papers 13157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amisano, Gianni & Tristani, Oreste, 2007. "Euro area inflation persistence in an estimated nonlinear DSGE model," Working Paper Series 0754, European Central Bank.
- Kazuo Nishimura & John Stachurski, 2007. "Equilibrium Storage With Multiple Commodities," CAMA Working Papers 2007-11, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Shirou Kuwahara & Katsunori Yamada, 2007. "Population Growth and Local Home Environment Externality in an Endogenous Growth Model with Two Engines of Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-22, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "When leisure becomes excessive: a bifurcation result in endogenous growth theory," MPRA Paper 3443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuki, Kazuhiro, 2007. "Sectoral Shift, Wealth Distribution, and Development," MPRA Paper 3384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Devashish Mitra & Priya Ranjan, 2007. "Offshoring and Unemployment," Working Papers 060719, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.