Report NEP-DGE-2006-12-22This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2006. "Can Housing Collateral Explain Long-Run Swings in Asset Returns?," NBER Working Papers 12766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary D. Hansen, "undated". "Why Have Business Cycle Fluctuations Become Less Volatile? (with Andres Arias and Lee E. Ohanian)," UCLA Economics Online Papers 416, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Barro, 2006. "On the Welfare Costs of Consumption Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 12763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2006. "Unemployment and Hours of Work: The North Atlantic Divide Revisited," CEP Discussion Papers dp0757, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mariano Bosch, 2006. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Presence of Informal Labour Markets," CEP Discussion Papers dp0761, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gary D. Hansen, "undated". "Consumption over the Life Cycle: The Role of Annuities (with Selo Imrohoroglu)," UCLA Economics Online Papers 417, UCLA Department of Economics.
- L. Rachel Ngai & Roberto M. Samaniego, 2006. "An R&D-Based Model of Multi-Sector Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0762, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Troy Matheson, 2006. "Assessing the fit of small open economy DSGEs," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2006/11, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.