Report NEP-DGE-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio E. Primiceri & Ernst Schaumburg & Andrea Tambalotti, 2006. "Intertemporal Disturbances," NBER Working Papers 12243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Shimer & Iván Werning, 2006. "On the Optimal Timing of Benefits with Heterogeneous Workers and Human Capital Depreciation," NBER Working Papers 12230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Battaglini & Stephen Coate, 2006. "A Dynamic Theory of Public Spending, Taxation and Debt," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 321307000000000026, www.najecon.org.
- Charles Engel & Akito Matsumoto, 2006. "Portfolio Choice in a Monetary Open-Economy DSGE Model," NBER Working Papers 12214, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis P. Correia, 2006. "Schooling, learning on-the-job, earnings and inequality," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/585, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Daron Acemoglu & Michael Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2006. "Markets Versus Governments: Political Economy of Mechanisms," NBER Working Papers 12224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zeng, J & Jie Zhang, . "Optimal social security in a dynastic model with investment externalities and endogenous fertility," MRG Discussion Paper Series 1006, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Wai-Ming Ho & Jinli Zeng & Jie Zhang, . "Inflation Taxation and Welfare with Externalities and Leisure," MRG Discussion Paper Series 0906, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Juillard, Michel & Karam, Philippe & Laxton, Douglas & Pesenti, Paolo, 2006. "Welfare-based monetary policy rules in an estimated DSGE model of the US economy," Working Paper Series 0613, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Solenne Tanguy, 2005. "Gains de productivité et contrôle de la recherche d'emploi," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06028, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Céline Choulet, 2006. "Public jobs creation and unemployment dynamics," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06026, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Murat G. Kirdar, 2005. "Return Migration and Saving Behavior of Foreign Workers in Germany," ERC Working Papers 0506, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Nov 2005.
- Pontus Rendahl, 2006. "Inequality Constraints in Recursive Economies," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/6, European University Institute.
- Stefania Albanesi & Claudia Olivetti, 2006. "Home Production, Market Production and the Gender Wage Gap: Incentives and Expectations," NBER Working Papers 12212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2006. "The Causes of Japan's "Lost Decade": The Role of Household Consumption," NBER Working Papers 12142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.