Report NEP-DEV-2020-03-09This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thanh-Tung Nguyen & Trung Thanh Nguyen & Ulrike Grote, 2020. "Weather shocks, credit and production efficiency of rice farmers in Vietnam," TVSEP Working Papers wp-017, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Institute of Development and Agricultural Economics, Project TVSEP.
- Dasgupta,Susmita & Guha,Bansari & Wheeler,David, 2019. "Co-Location, Socioeconomic Status and Perceptions of Environmental Change in the Indian Sundarbans," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8917, The World Bank.
- Augsburg,Britta & Caeyers,Bet & Giunti,Sara & Malde,Bansi Khimji & Smets,Susanna, 2019. "Labelled Loans, Credit Constraints and Sanitation Investments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8845, The World Bank.
- Cartagena Farias, Javiera & McIntosh, Steven, 2018. "Does the increase in competition between schools improve the quality of the service? The role of educational reform in Chile," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90244, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bedoya Arguelles,Guadalupe & Coville,Aidan & Haushofer,Johannes & Isaqzadeh,Mohammad Razaq & Shapiro,Jeremy, 2019. "No Household Left Behind : Afghanistan Targeting the Ultra Poor Impact Evaluation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8877, The World Bank.
- Pandey,Vivek & Gupta,Abhishek & Gupta,Shivani, 2019. "Labor and Welfare Impacts of a Large-Scale Livelihoods Program : Quasi-Experimental Evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8883, The World Bank.
- Wieser,Christina & Bruhn,Miriam & Kinzinger,Johannes Philipp & Ruckteschler,Christian Simon & Heitmann,Soren, 2019. "The Impact of Mobile Money on Poor Rural Households : Experimental Evidence from Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8913, The World Bank.
- Pritha Mitra & Eric M. Pondi Endengle & Malika Pant & Luiz F. Almeida, 2020. "Does Child Marriage Matter for Growth?," IMF Working Papers 20/27, International Monetary Fund.
- Hale Utar, 2020. "Firms and Labor in Times of Violence: Evidence from the Mexican Drug War," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 017937, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- Abate, Gashaw T. & Bernard, Tanguy & Makhija, Simrin & Spielman, David J., 2019. "Accelerating technical change through video-mediated agricultural extension: Evidence from Ethiopia:," IFPRI discussion papers 1851, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Headey, Derek D. & Heckert, Jessica & Ndiaye, Biram & Brero, Mauro & Assey, Vincent, 2019. "Accounting for the rapid reduction of child stunting in Tanzania over 2005-2016:," IFPRI discussion papers 1874, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ragasa, Catherine, 2019. "Modeling the effectiveness of the lead farmer approach in agricultural extension service provision: Nationally representative panel data analysis in Malawi:," IFPRI discussion papers 1848, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Andersen,Jorgen Juel & Johannesen,Niels & Rijkers,Bob, 2020. "Elite Capture of Foreign Aid : Evidence from Offshore Bank Accounts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9150, The World Bank.
- Garcia Moreno,Vicente A. & Gertler,Paul J. & Patrinos,Harry Anthony, 2019. "School-Based Management and Learning Outcomes : Experimental Evidence from Colima, Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8874, The World Bank.