Report NEP-DEV-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- López Bóo, Florencia & Creamer, John, 2019. "Cash, Conditions and Child Development: Experimental Evidence from a Cash Transfer in Honduras," IZA Discussion Papers 12109, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Clemens, Michael A., 2019. "Measuring the Spatial Misallocation of Labor: The Returns to India-Gulf Guest Work in a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 12095, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Masamitsu Kurata & Kazushi Takahashi & Akira Hibiki, 2019. "Gendered Impacts of Household and Ambient Air Pollution on Child Health: Evidence from Household and Satellite-based Data in Bangladesh," DSSR Discussion Papers 95, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Papaioannou, Kostadis J. & de Haas, Michiel, 2017. "Weather shocks and agricultural commercialization in colonial tropical Africa: did cash crops alleviate social distress?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 74029, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Blimpo, Moussa P. & Carneiro, Pedro & Jervis, Pamela & Pugatch, Todd, 2019. "Improving Access and Quality in Early Childhood Development Programs: Experimental Evidence from The Gambia," GLO Discussion Paper Series 318, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Lori Beaman & Ariel BenYishay & Jeremy Magruder & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak, 2018. "Can Network Theory-based Targeting Increase Technology Adoption?," Working Papers 1062, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Jean-Paul Azam & Elodie Djemai, 2019. "Matching, Cooperation and HIV in the Couple," Working Papers DT/2019/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Schady, Norbert & Behrman, Jere R. & Caridad Araujo, Maria & Azuero, Rodrigo & Bernal, Raquel & Bravo, David & López Bóo, Florencia & Macours, Karen & Marshall, Daniela & Paxson, Christina & Vakis, Re, 2019. "Wealth Gradients in Early Childhood Cognitive Development in Five Latin American Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 12107, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carrillo, B.;, 2019. "Early Rainfall Shocks and Later-Life Outcomes: Evidence from Colombia," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 19/06, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fernández, C. & Villar, L., 2016. "The impact of lowering the payroll tax on informality in Colombia," Research Department working papers 1337, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Rohner, Dominic & Saia, Alessandro, 2019. "Education and Conflict: Evidence from a Policy Experiment in Indonesia," CEPR Discussion Papers 13509, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- ALI, Essossinam, 2018. "Impact of Climate Variability on Staple Food Crops Production in Northern Togo," MPRA Paper 91972, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Oct 2018.
- Mahmud, Minhaj & Gutierrez, Italo A. & Kumar, Krishna B. & Nataraj, Shanthi, 2019. "What Aspects of Formality Do Workers Value? Evidence from a Choice Experiment in Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 12121, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).