Report NEP-DEV-2019-02-11This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- François Bourguignon & A. Hector Moreno M., 2018. "On synthetic income panels," Working Papers halshs-01988068, HAL.
- Amine Hammadi & Marshall Mills & Nelson Sobrinho & Vimal V Thakoor & Ricardo Velloso, 2019. "A Governance Dividend for Sub-Saharan Africa?," IMF Working Papers 19/1, International Monetary Fund.
- A. Hector Moreno M., 2018. "Good things come in threes: multigenerational transmission of human capital," Working Papers halshs-01945784, HAL.
- Denis Cogneau & Yannick Dupraz & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2018. "African states and development in historical perspective: Colonial public finances in British and French West," Working Papers halshs-01820209, HAL.
- José María Cabrera & Dinand Webbink., 2018. "Do higher salaries yield better teachers and better student outcomes?," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1804, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Patricia I. Ritter, 2019. "The Hidden Role of Piped Water in the Prevention of Obesity in Developing Countries. Experimental and Non-Experimental Evidence," Working papers 2019-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2019.
- Guadalupe Kavanaugh & Maria Sviatschi & Iva Trako, 2018. "Women Officers, Gender Violence and Human Capital: Evidence from Women's Justice Centers in Peru," Working Papers halshs-01828539, HAL.
- Susmita Baulia, 2018. "Household shocks and utilization of preventive healthcare for children: Evidence from Uganda," Discussion Papers 121, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Astghik Mavisakalyan & Anna Minasyan, 2018. "The role of conflict in sex discrimination: The case of missing girls," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1803, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Iva Trako, 2018. "Fertility and Parental Labor-Force Participation: New Evidence from a Developing Country in the Balkans," Working Papers halshs-01828471, HAL.
- Efobi, Uchenna & Asongu, Simplice & Beecroft, Ibukun, 2018. "Aid, Terrorism, and Foreign Direct Investment: Empirical Insight Conditioned on Corruption Control," MPRA Paper 92056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nuevo-Chiquero, Ana & Pino, Francisco J., 2019. "To Pill or Not to Pill? Access to Emergency Contraception and Contraceptive Behaviour," IZA Discussion Papers 12076, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Uduji, Joseph & Okolo-Obasi, Elda & Asongu, Simplice, 2018. "Responsible use of crop protection products and Nigeria’s growth enhancement support scheme," MPRA Paper 91985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DECANCQ Koen & OLIVERA Javier & SCHOKKAERT Erik, 2018. "Program evaluation and ethnic differences: the Pension 65 program in Peru," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-21, LISER.
- Omar A. Guerrero & Gonzalo Casta~neda, 2019. "Quantifying the Coherence of Development Policy Priorities," Papers 1902.00430, arXiv.org.
- Murard, Elie, 2019. "The Impact of Migration on Family Left Behind: Estimation in Presence of Intra-Household Selection of Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 12094, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tuccio, Michele & Wahba, Jackline & Hamdouch, Bachir, 2019. "International Migration as Driver of Political and Social Change: Evidence from Morocco," GLO Discussion Paper Series 309, Global Labor Organization (GLO).