Report NEP-DEV-2018-08-13This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liebenehm, Sabine & Degener, Nele & Strobl, Eric, 2018. "Rainfall shocks and risk aversion: Evidence from Southeast Asia," TVSEP Working Papers wp-006, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Institute of Development and Agricultural Economics, Project TVSEP.
- Zsoka Koczan & Franz Loyola, 2018. "How Do Migration and Remittances Affect Inequality? A Case Study of Mexico," IMF Working Papers 18/136, International Monetary Fund.
- Stefano Breschi & Francesco Lissoni & Ernest Miguelez, 2018. "Return Migrants’ Self-selection: Evidence for Indian Inventor," NBER Working Papers 24809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chatterjee, Somdeep, 2018. "Storage infrastructure and agricultural yield: Evidence from a capital investment subsidy scheme," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-56, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Grote, Ulrike & Waibel, Hermann, 2017. "Rural-urban migration, welfare and employment: Comparing results from Thailand and Vietnam," TVSEP Working Papers wp-001, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Institute of Development and Agricultural Economics, Project TVSEP.
- Gehring, Kai & Langlotz, Sarah & Kienberger, Stefan, 2018. "Stimulant or depressant? Resource-related income shocks and conflict," Working Papers 0652, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Wagener, Andreas & Zenker, Juliane, 2018. "Decoupled but not neutral: The effects of stochastic transfers on investment and incomes in rural Thailand," TVSEP Working Papers wp-008, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Institute of Development and Agricultural Economics, Project TVSEP.
- Pahlisch, Thi Hoa & Parvathi, Priyanka & Waibel, Hermann, 2017. "Comparing peri-urban versus rural poverty and child malnutrition reduction: Insights from Southeast Asia," TVSEP Working Papers wp-005, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Institute of Development and Agricultural Economics, Project TVSEP.
- Joseph Cummins & Anaka Aiyar, 2017. "Age-Profile Estimates of the Relationship Between Economic Growth and Child Health," Working Papers 201812, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2018.
- Lori Beaman & Ariel BenYishay & Jeremy Magruder & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak, 2018. "Can Network Theory-based Targeting Increase Technology Adoption?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2139, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Johanna Choumert & Pascale Phelinas, 2018. "Volcanic hazards, land and labor," Working Papers halshs-01845041, HAL.
- Andrés Castañeda & Santiago Garriga & Leonardo Gasparini & Leonardo Lucchetti & Daniel Valderrama, 2018. "How Sensitive is Regional Poverty Measurement in Latin America to the Value of the Poverty Line?," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0233, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Rafael Isidro PARRA-PEÑA S & Barry REILLY, 2018. "Climate Variability and Theft in Colombia," Archivos de Economía 016430, Departamento Nacional de Planeación.
- J. García-Hombrados, 2018. "Child Marriage and Infant Mortality: Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers 2018-07, FEDEA.
- Pham, Huong Dien & Waibel, Hermann, 2018. "Risk attitudes, knowledge, skills and agricultural productivity," TVSEP Working Papers wp-007, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Institute of Development and Agricultural Economics, Project TVSEP.