Report NEP-DEV-2018-07-30This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DEV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chami, Ralph. & Ernst, Ekkehard & Fullenkamp, Connel. & Oeking, Anne., 2018. "Are remittances good for labor markets in LICs, MICs and Fragile States?," ILO Working Papers 994987690202676, International Labour Organization.
- Pauline Rossi & Paola Villar, 2017. "Private Health Investments under Competing Risks: Evidence from Malaria Control in Senegal," Working Papers halshs-01634658, HAL.
- François Libois & Vincent Somville, 2017. "Fertility, Household Size and Poverty in Nepal," Working Papers halshs-01662761, HAL.
- María Laura Alzúa & Habiba Djebbari & Amy J. Pickering, 2018. "A community based program promotes sanitation," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0228, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Kho, Kevin & Lakdawala, Leah & Nakasone, Eduardo, 2018. "Impact of Internet Access on Student Learning in Peruvian Schools," Working Papers 2018-3, Michigan State University, Department of Economics.
- Hamed Sambo, 2018. "Understanding the effect of international remittances on undernourishment in Sub-Saharan Africa: A spatial model approach," Working Papers hal-01691436, HAL.
- Giovanni Ferri & Roshan Borsato, 2018. "Urbanization And International Migration From Africa," CERBE Working Papers wpC29, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Ao, Chon-Kit & Chatterjee, Somdeep, 2018. "The Effects of Political Reservations on Credit Access and Borrowing Composition: New Evidence from India," GLO Discussion Paper Series 227, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ivlevs, Artjoms & Hinks, Timothy, 2018. "Former Communist Party Membership and Bribery in the Post-Socialist Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 11594, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Canavire Bacarreza, Gustavo J. & Carvajal-Osorio, Luis C., 2018. "Two Stories of Wage Dynamics in Latin America: Different Policies, Different Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 11584, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nirodha Bandara & Simon Appleton & Trudy Owens, 2018. "Sectoral choice and selectivity," Discussion Papers 2018-09, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Lay, Sok Heng, 2018. "Mobile Phones and Financial Access: Evidence from the Finscope Surveys of Selected Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 87216, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2018.
- Santiago Garriga & María Ana Lugo & Jorge Puig, 2018. "Effects of Food Prices on Poverty: The Case of Paraguay, a Food Exporter and a Non-Fully Urbanized Country," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0231, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.