Report NEP-DEV-2018-07-23This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deepti Goel & Bidisha Barooah, 2018. "Drivers of Student Performance: Evidence from Higher Secondary Public Schools in Delhi," Working papers 289, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Colmer, Jonathan, 2018. "Weather, labor reallocation and industrial production: evidence from India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88695, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Philippe De Vreyer & Sylvie Lambert, 2018. "By ignoring intra-household inequality, do we underestimate the extent of poverty?," Working Papers halshs-01724194, HAL.
- Alex Armand & Orazio Attanasio & Pedro Carneiro & Valérie Lechene, 2018. "The effect of gender-targeted conditional cash transfers on household expenditures: evidence from a randomized experiment," CeMMAP working papers CWP33/18, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mariana-Anda David, 2017. "Back to Square One - Socioeconomic Integration of Deported Migrants," Post-Print hal-01793991, HAL.
- Sung Soo Lim, 2017. "The effects of adult morbidity on work hours of children in Indonesia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5407710, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Guadalupe Kavanaugh & Maria Sviatschi & Iva Trako, 2018. "Women Officers, Gender Violence and Human Capital: Evidence from Women's Justice Centers in Peru," PSE Working Papers halshs-01828539, HAL.
- Ana Suárez Álvarez & Ana Jesús López Menéndez, 2018. "Inequality of Opportunity in Developing countries: Does the income aggregate matter?," LIS Working papers 739, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Matthew Kirwin & Jessica Anderson, 2018. "Identifying the Factors Driving West African Migration," West African Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Iva Trako, 2018. "Fertility and Parental Labor-Force Participation: New Evidence from a Developing Country in the Balkans," PSE Working Papers halshs-01828471, HAL.
- Lakdawala, Leah, 2018. "From Loans to Labor: Access to Credit, Entrepreneurship, and Child Labor," Working Papers 2018-4, Michigan State University, Department of Economics.
- K L Krishna & Suresh Chand Aggarwal & Bishwanath Goldar & Deb Kusum Das & Abdul A Erumban & Pilu Chandra Das, 2018. "Trends and Patterns in Labour Quality in India at Sectoral Level," Working papers 285, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Joel Cariolle, 2018. "Corruption determinants in developing and transition economies: Insights from a multi-level analysis," Post-Print hal-01823058, HAL.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Min, Brian & Uppal, Yogesh, 2018. "Women Legislators and Economic Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 11596, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- S. Chandrasekhar & Soham Sahoo, 2018. "Short-term migration in rural India: The Impact of nature and extent of partcipation in agriculture," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2018-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Masuda, Kazuya & Sakai, Yoko, 2018. "Secondary education and international labor mobility: Evidence from the free secondary education reform in the Philippines," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-5, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.