Report NEP-DEV-2018-03-05This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen K.O. Duku & Edward Nketiah-Amponsahd & Christine J. Fenenga & Daniel K. Arhinful & Wendy (W.) Janssens & Menno (M.) Pradhan, 2018. "The Effect of Community Engagement on Healthcare Utilization and Health Insurance Enrolment in Ghana Results from a Randomized Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-017/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cristina Cirillo & Giorgia Giovannetti, 2018. "The Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers on Households Investments in Productive Assets and Activities: Evidence from the Juntos Programme in Peru," Working Papers - Economics wp2018_03.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Italo A. Gutierrez & Oswaldo Molina, 2016. "Reverting to Informality Unregistered Property Transactions and the Erosion of the Titling Reform in Peru," Working Papers WR-1156-1, RAND Corporation.
- Prodyumna Goutam & Italo A. Gutierrez & Krishna B. Kumar & Shanthi Nataraj, 2017. "Does Informal Employment Respond to Growth Opportunities? Trade-Based Evidence from Bangladesh," Working Papers WR-1198, RAND Corporation.
- Kanjilal-Bhaduri, Sanghamitra & Pastore, Francesco, 2018. "Returns to Education and Female Work Force Participation Nexus: Evidence from India," GLO Discussion Paper Series 162, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Rasmané Ouedraogo & Elodie Marlet, 2018. "Foreign Direct Investment and Women Empowerment: New Evidence on Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 18/25, International Monetary Fund.
- Millán Quijano, Jaime Augusto & Gamboa, Luis Fernando, 2018. "Liquidity constraints, opportunity cost and post-secondary education. Evidence from Colombia," UC3M Working papers. Economics 26290, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Richard Sedlmayr & Anuj Shah & Munshi Sulaiman, 2017. "Cash-Plus: Poverty Impacts of Transfer-Based Intervention Alternatives," CSAE Working Paper Series 2017-15-2, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Alessandra Pelloni & Thanasis Stengos & Ilaria Tedesco, 2018. "Aid to agriculture, trade and take-off," Working Paper series 18-04, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Italo A. Gutierrez & Krishna B. Kumar & Minhaj Mahmud & Farzana Munshi & Shanthi Nataraj, 2017. "Transitions Between Informal and Formal Employment Results from a Worker Survey in Bangladesh," Working Papers WR-1199, RAND Corporation.
- Juergen Bitzer & Erkan Goeren, 2018. "Foreign Aid and Subnational Development: A Grid Cell Analysis," Working Papers V-407-18, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2018.
- Chaurasia, Aalok Ranjan, 2018. "Female Work Participation in Villages of India," MPRA Paper 84345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dacuycuy, Connie B. & Dacuycuy, Lawrence B., 2018. "Urban and Rural Households' Energy Use: Sets, Shocks, and Strategies in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2018-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Basile Boulay, 2018. "Revisiting the old debate: on the relationship between size and productivity in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 2018-02, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2015. "Poverty decomposition by regression: An application to Tanzania," Working Papers e97, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.