Report NEP-DEV-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kafle, Kashi & Jolliffe, Dean & Winter-Nelson, Alex, 2017. "Do Different Types of Assets Have Differential Effects on Child Education? Evidence from Tanzania," IZA Discussion Papers 11233, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Brulé, Rachel & Roy, Sanchari, 2017. "Women's Inheritance Rights Reform and the Preference for Sons in India," IZA Discussion Papers 11239, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kurt Annen & Stephen Kosempel, 2018. "Why Aid-to-GDP Ratios?," Working Papers 1801, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Luigi Minale, 2018. "Agricultural Productivity Shocks, Labor Reallocation, and Rural-Urban Migration in China," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1804, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Clots-Figueras, Irma & Iyer, Lakshmi, 2018. "Religion and Abortion: The Role of Politician Identity," IZA Discussion Papers 11292, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chau, Nancy H. & Liu, Yanyan & Soundararajan, Vidhya, 2018. "Political Activism as a Determinant of Clientelistic Transfers: Evidence from an Indian Public Works Program," IZA Discussion Papers 11277, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Elsayed, Ahmed & Wahba, Jackline, 2017. "Political Change and Informality: Evidence from the Arab Spring," IZA Discussion Papers 11245, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mahembe, Edmore & Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2018. "Does foreign aid reduce poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa? A dynamic panel-data analysis," Working Papers 23614, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.