Report NEP-DEV-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Josselin Thuilliez & Hippolyte D'Albis & Hamidou Niangaly & Ogobara Doumbo, 2017. "Malaria and Education: Evidence from Mali," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01599672, HAL.
- Diego A. Vera-Cossio, 2017. "Targeting credit through community members," Development Research Working Paper Series 07/2017, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Mejia-Mantilla,Carolina & Woldemichae,Martha Tesfaye, 2017. "To sew or not to sew ? assessing the welfare effects of the garment industry in Cambodia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8061, The World Bank.
- Marco Letta & Pierluigi Montalbano & Richard S.J. Tol, 2017. "Temperature shocks, growth and poverty thresholds: evidence from rural Tanzania," Working Papers 13/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Cristina Corduneanu-Huci & Michael T. Dorsch & Paul Maarek, 2017. "Learning to constrain: Political competition and randomized controlled trials in development," THEMA Working Papers 2017-24, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Carolina Laureti & Alain De Janvry & Elisabeth Sadoulet, 2017. "Flexible Microfinance Products for Financial Management by the Poor: Evidence from SafeSave," Working Papers CEB 17-036, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Carrillo, B.; Feres, J.;, 2017. "More Doctors, Better Health? Evidence from a Physician Distribution Policy," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/29, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Marcelo Arbex & Flavia Chein & Isabela Furtado & Enlinson Mattos, 2017. "Publicly Provided Private Goods and Informal Labor Supply," Working Papers 1710, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Shreyasee Das & Nayana Bose, 2017. "Intergenerational Effects of Improving Women's Property Rights: Evidence from India," 2017 Papers pda789, Job Market Papers.
- Carla Canelas & Rachel Gisselquist, 2017. "Human Capital, Labour Market Outcomes and Horizontal Inequality in Guatemala," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17045, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.