Report NEP-DEV-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Escudero, Verónica & Kluve, Jochen & López Mourelo, Elva & Pignatti, Clemente, 2017. "Active labour market programmes in Latin America and the Caribbean: Evicence from a meta analysis," Ruhr Economic Papers 715, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Pouirkèta Rita Nikiema, 2017. "Impact of school feeding programmes on educational outcomes: Evidence from dry cereals in schools in Burkina Faso," WIDER Working Paper Series 182, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Aregawi G. Gebremariam & Elisabetta Lodigiani & Giacomo Pasini, 2017. "The impact of Ethiopian Productive Safety-net Program on children’s educational aspirations," Working Papers 2017:26, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Fujii, Tomoki, 2017. "Has the Development Gap between the Ethnic Minority and Majority Groups Narrowed in Viet Nam? Evidence from Household Surveys," ADBI Working Papers 661, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Abrams M E Tagem, 2017. "Analysing the determinants of health aid allocation in sub-Saharan Africa," Discussion Papers 2017-09, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Hayatullah Ahmadzai, 2017. "Status, patterns, and microeconomic drivers of the extent of diversity in crop production: Evidence from Afghanistan," Discussion Papers 2017-07, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Jon Jellema & Matthew Wai-Poi & Rythia Afkar, 2017. "The Distributional Impact of Fiscal Policy in Indonesia," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 40, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Gustavo Javier Canavire-Bacarreza & Michael Jetter & Alejandra Montoya-Agudelo, 2016. "Polarized Education Levels and Civil War," CESifo Working Paper Series 6267, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreas Freytag & Jonatan Pettersson & Julian Schmied, 2017. "Debt Relief and Good Governance: New Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6360, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rashad, Ahmed & Sharaf, Mesbah, 2017. "Income Inequality and Violence Against Women: Evidence from India," Working Papers 2017-13, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Stephen D. Younger & Artsvi KhachatryanÂ…, 2017. "Fiscal Incidence in Armenia," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 43, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Ruth Hill & Gabriela Inchauste & Nora Lustig & Eyasu Tsehaye & Tassew Woldehanna, 2017. "A Fiscal Incidence Analysis for Ethiopia," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 41, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Chaoran Chen & Diego Restuccia & Raul Santaeulalia-Llopis, 2017. "The Effects of Land Markets on Resource Allocation and Agricultural Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-592, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Batuo, Enowbi & Mlambo, Kupukile & Asongu, Simplice, 2017. "Linkages between financial development, financial instability, financial liberalisation and economic growth in Africa," MPRA Paper 82641, University Library of Munich, Germany.